NCP engineering Honored in Network Products Guide’s 2011 Hot Companies and Best Products Awards
Company Recognised by IT Industry and Peers for its Successful American Hospice Deployment and VPN Haus Blog
NCP engineering Inc. today announced that it received multiple honors in Network Products Guide’s sixth annual 2011 Hot Companies and Best Products Awards. The company was named a winner in the Best Deployment category for its successful rollout of the NCP Secure Enterprise Solution at American Hospice and support of the customer’s mobile health initiative. NCP was also recognised in the Best Blogs category for building a network security conversation hub with VPN Haus.
· Network Products Guide’s annual Hot Companies and Best Products Awards program encompasses the world’s best in organisational performance, products and services, executives and management teams, successful deployments, product management and engineering, support and customer satisfaction, and public relations in every area of IT.
· American Hospice required a single, comprehensive, universally compatible VPN solution that would allow its 180 home health aides to directly and securely access the corporate network via their mobile devices while out in the field. The NCP Secure Enterprise Solution protects patient data being reported by American Hospice’s staff—both in-transit and on the device themselves. It also provides IT staff with a single point of administration for the entire VPN network, as well as practical network access control functions and management.
· NCP’s blog, VPN Haus, provides analysis and commentary on network security industry issues like remote access, provisioning, compliance, endpoint security, VPN technology and data protection. Contributing writers include IT and network administrators, industry analysts and other security experts.
· For more information about NCP engineering,
· Reach NCP engineering on its blog, VPN Haus , LinkedIn, Twitter or YouTube .
· Readers can also stay in touch with VPN Haus via e-mail subscriptions and RSS feed.
About Network Products Guide Awards
As industry’s leading technology research and advisory publication, Network Products Guide plays a vital role in keeping decision makers and end-users informed of the choices they can make in all areas of information technology. You will discover a wealth of information and tools in this guide including the best products and services, roadmaps, industry directions, technology advancements and independent product evaluations that facilitate in making the most pertinent technology decisions impacting business and personal goals. The guide follows conscientious research methodologies developed and enhanced by industry experts. To learn more, visit www.networkproductsguide.com.
About NCP engineering GmbH
Headquartered in Nuremberg, Germany, NCP engineering is a provider of application and industry-neutral communication software for highly secure data transmission in public networks and the Internet. Core competencies are in the areas of Remote Access, IP-Routing, VPN and Firewall Technologies, Identity and Access Management (IAM), Network Access Control (NAC) as well as strong Authentication and Integration of PKI-Infrastructures. Under the guiding principle of “Secure Communications,” the firm develops products and solutions for the areas of mobile computing, teleworking, e-commerce, online banking, production data acquisition and branch office networking. Its technology guarantees integration and compatibility with products from other manufacturers. NCP serves customers through a network of technology, reseller and VAR, and OEM partners, including Juniper and Lancom.
For further information, please contact:
Georgina Heaume/Mital Goel
Spreckley Partners Ltd
T: 020 7388 9988