The hype currently surrounding IPTV is nothing short of incredible. With a whole host of predictions and statistics flying around, we’ve spoken to five major execs in the space to get their thoughts.
I’m emailing you as I wanted to share an absolutely free copy of the Connected TV report we’ve commissioned off the back of these conversations.
The comments are pretty revealing with a lot of talk about companion devices, content owner relationships and consumer education.
The report is split into five key topic areas including some first-hand analysis of content owner, broadcaster and technology relationships, the rise in connected TV advertising, social TV and recommendations, the second-screen and expected market movements in 2012.
The report is compiled from exclusive interviews with these contributors who are right at the heart of the IPTV community:
– Karla Geci, Strategic Partner Development, Facebook
– Edward Uzzell. Proposition Development Manager, Sony
– Anthony Rose, Co-Founder, Zeebox (Former CTO YouView and BBC iPlayer Head)
– Shirlene Chandrapal, Vice President Connected TV, Smartclip
– Dan Saunders, Head of Content Services, Samsung
And please email me with your feedback – I’m interested to hear what you think!
All the best,
Director, Smart TV Europe
FC Business Intelligence
7-9 Fashion Street
+44 (0) 207 375 7196