Announcing the Mobile Video Industry Summit 2011 Brochure
VIP CODE: I3CG9/MP0
We are delighted to announce that we are supporting Mobile Video Industry Summit taking place at the Doubletree by Hilton Hotel in London on 18th – 19th October 2011.
We would like to invite you to attend the summit.
The exponential growth of mobile video content is a key concern for network operators, with over 40% of global mobile data traffic coming from mobile video downloads and streaming in 2010 yet accounting for only around 1% of the total mobile data revenue for the operators.
As the popularity of smartphones and tablets, in addition to the number of video content options available, continues to grow, it is now critical that the mobile video value chain addresses the unique challenges and opportunities which mobile video is creating.
The timely Mobile Video Industry Summit is the only two day conference fully dedicated to the exceptional growth of mobile video. The conference agenda will demonstrate how the new popular mobile video is being monetised, how content providers and brands will be using mobile video in the future and what demands the ecosystem should be prepared for.
Download the brochure here
Informa Telecoms & Media is delighted to offer you two days packed with case studies from international network operators and content providers at the forefront of mobile video delivery, as well as multiple panel discussions, allowing you to question and gain need to know answers from leading industry experts, such as:
- Stephen Bye, CTO and VP, Sprint Technology Development & Strategy
- Kelly Wearmouth, Head of Content Partnerships, O2 Media, Telefónica
- Ed Candy, CTO, Three
- Amelia Gammon, VP International Mobile, Fox Digital Entertainment
- Jerry Kramskoy, Senior Technologist, leading Mobile, BBC Research & Development
- Martin Conan, Head of Display Delivery Devices, France Telecom Orange
- Brian Colbert, Senior Director, Mobile Sales & Strategy, ESPN
- Berkin Toktas, Head Digital TV, Turkcell
- Andy Letting, Senior Marketing Manager, BskyB – Sky Mobile
- Sam M. Farraj, VP Digital Media Solutions, AT&T
- Alessandro Lavezzari, Head of Mobile Internet, Wind
Click here for the full speaker list
- Expert insights into the role of mobile video in the changing ecosystem
- Critical lessons in monetising mobile video, building robust business models and identifying partnerships
- How multi-screen video services are driving competition between providers
- More efficient ways of using subscriber data – for network traffic optimization, for personalising customer packages, for targeted and effective advertising
- What content providers need to be doing to extend their content reach and plan a successful distribution strategy
Click here to book your place online!
Register before 2nd September 2011 and save on our Early Bird rates. Alternatively email ITMevents@informa.com or call +44 (0) 207 017 5506. Discounts are available for content owners, TV broadcasters and operators. Content owners and TV Broadcasters receive 50% off the registration fee and operators receive 20% off. Please remember to quote I3CG9/MP0 when registering your place.
We look forward to welcoming you to Mobile Video Industry Summit 2011.
Interested in sponsoring?
Don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to demonstrate your expertise and provide solutions for potential clients at Mobile Video Industry Summit. Demonstrate your products, answer questions, help overcome challenges and meet your market face to face. There are numerous unique sponsorship and exhibition opportunities available. Contact Svetlana Meshkova today to discuss the best options for you.
Tel: +44 (0)20 3377 3993
Fax: +44 (0)20 7017 4966