The demand for knowledge and connectivity has driven the need to discover more avenues for reliable communication – ﬁbre is the answer.
Heads of International Business, Chief Operations Ofﬁcers and Heads of Carrier Services have identiﬁed the following opportunities:
• Implementing hybrid networks to make it easier to manage connectivity faults
• Opening new routes to increase proﬁts from international capacity
• Implementing new technologies to enhance network performance and efﬁciency
The momentum of new cable projects will accelerate the scale of connectivity on the continent. With this, Africa is sure to receive bigger investments and more cable projects.
At Submarine Networks World Africa 2011 you will discover how you can beneﬁt from the proﬁtability that this opportunity offers. Will ﬁbre and satellite operators be able to ﬁnd a cohesive solution to meet Africa’s thirst for broadband?
How can you beneﬁt from Africa’s booming ﬁbre projects and increased capacity?
Submarine Networks World Africa 2011 presents the opportunity for the industry to meet and discuss the future of this growing industry. This conference will drive innovation, opportunity and strategy for operators, telcos and investors.
You will learn:
• How to choose a business model for delivering cost effective ﬁbre to the African market
• How to plan and implement the migration to next generation backhaul
• How to capitalise on Africa’s unused routing options to gain access to international networks
• How to balance customers demand for higher speeds of broadband at lower costs
• How to deploy reliable last mile access technologies
Join us from the 25th – 28th of July at the Sandton Convention Centre, South Africa to debate, discuss and drive forward the agenda for ﬁbre connectivity, with industry leaders who have the ability to make it happen.
To register simply visit www.terrapinn.com/2011/subnetsafrica and hit register now. To download the conference brochure click here: http://www.terrapinn.com/template/live/documents.aspx?e=3889
P.S. To sponsor, contact my colleague Roxanne on +27 11 516 4959