MELVILLE, N.Y.– October 4, 2017– Comtech Telecommunications Corp. (Nasdaq: CMTL) announces its Government Solutions segment will be exhibiting October 9th through 11th at the AUSA Annual Meeting & Expo 2017, showcasing their Blue Force Tracking Satellite Transceivers, Ultra .85 & Protected Communications VSAT Terminal, Tactical LTE, and Deployable (Tactical) X/Y LEO Tracking Antenna.
Located at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington, DC, Comtech invites attendees to visit Booth 3508 to learn more about the following:
- Blue Force Tracking Satellite Transceivers – Our BFT technology enables vehicle tracking, secure messaging, and information dissemination to the tactical edge and delivers Situational Awareness to the soldier
- Ultra .85 – The first dual-use VSAT terminal with high speed, hyper-accurate auto-acquire and tracking technology
- Protected Communications – The P-Ultra leverages Comtech’s Ultra terminal to provide a very low cost, protected capability
- Tactical LTE – Delivers 4G coverage to improve quality of service and generates additional capacity in a small platform
- Deployable (Tactical) X/Y LEO Tracking Antenna – Designed specifically for quick deployment LEO satellite tracking applications
For more information please visit www.comtechtel.com.
Comtech Telecommunications Corp. designs, develops, produces and markets innovative products, systems and services for advanced communications solutions. The Company sells products to a diverse customer base in the global commercial and government communications markets.
Certain information in this press release contains statements that are forward-looking in nature and involve certain significant risks and uncertainties. Actual results could differ materially from such forward-looking information. The Company’s Securities and Exchange Commission filings identify many such risks and uncertainties. Any forward-looking information in this press release is qualified in its entirety by the risks and uncertainties described in such Securities and Exchange Commission filings.