Issue: Africa and the Middle East I 2002 Article no.: 1 Topic: Businesses Challenge Carriers to Deliver a Reliable E-business Infrastructure Author: Alex Dobrushin Title: Vice-President of Marketing Organisation: Amber Networks...Read More
Category: Africa and the Middle East I 2002
Theme: Renaissance and Reality - What the Telecoms Buildout Takes
Connect-World series of magazines is the leading magazine in the telecom and ICT industry that brings together the leading industry players, regulators, associations and governments, to discuss how technological integration and digital inclusion helps reduce the gap the leading industry players, regulators, associations and governments, to discuss how technological integration and digital inclusion helps reduce the gap between the developed and developing world.
- FCI Introduces GCS™ Low Resistance Plating Technology under Press Releases
- Our Team under About
- ZTE launches metro-edge E-OTN product – ZXMP M721 CX66A under Press Releases
- About us under About
- North America
- Engage Hub supports Telefónica Germany’s B2B Smart Media services under Press Releases
- Contact us under About
- Connect-World ICT magazine media under Media
- Nokia to supply Shanghai Oriental Pearl Group with advanced wireless networking technology for smart city services under Press Releases
There are no upcoming events at this time.