Category: Africa and the Middle East II 2003
Connect-World series of magazines is the leading magazine in the telecom and ICT industry that brings together the leading industry players, regulators, associations and governments, to discuss how technological integration and digital inclusion helps reduce the gap the leading industry players, regulators, associations and governments, to discuss how technological integration and digital inclusion helps reduce the gap between the developed and developing world.
Issue: Africa and the Middle East II 2003 Article no.: 15 Topic: Technology at Work for Small and Medium Businesses in Sudan Author: El Tayeb Mustafa Abd El Rhman Title: Director General Organisation: National Telecom...Read More
- FCI Introduces GCS™ Low Resistance Plating Technology under Press Releases
- Our Team under About
- ZTE launches metro-edge E-OTN product – ZXMP M721 CX66A under Press Releases
- About us under About
- North America
- Engage Hub supports Telefónica Germany’s B2B Smart Media services under Press Releases
- Connect-World ICT magazine media under Media
- Nokia to supply Shanghai Oriental Pearl Group with advanced wireless networking technology for smart city services under Press Releases
- Kirusa CEO Inderpal Mumick Named Amongst the “Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business 2017” under Press Releases
There are no upcoming events at this time.