Issue: Asia-Pacific II 2008 Article no.: 1 Topic: Singapore’s digital future Author: Dr Lee Boon Yang Title: Minister for Information, Communications and the Arts Organisation: Republic of Singapore PDF size: 264KB About author...Read More
Category: Asia-Pacific II 2008
Theme: Access evolution– from wired to wireless to where?
Access was once synonymous with copper. Wireless access now outpaces wired and mobile phones outnumber fixed. Fibre brings TV, broadband and inexpensive voice, and even power lines are used by utilities, offices, factory floors and homes for broadband access. Much of the change, the revolution in telecom is the result of better access technologies. Technologies already in the pipeline, and others on the way, promise to change the way we communicate, work and play to an even greater degree than anything we have seen.
Issue: Asia-Pacific II 2008 Article no.: 11 Topic: New generation broadband and satellite communications Author: Seah Moon Ming Title: President of International Business and Deputy CEO Organisation: Singapore Technologies...Read More
- NoMachine Virtual Desktops Help Health Center Cut Costs under Press Releases
- Thomson Video Networks Adds Full IP Architecture to ViBE EM1000 and EM2000 Encoders under Press Releases
- 5 IOT Inventions that will BLOW YOUR MIND under Videos
- Nokia Networks to acquire Eden Rock to enhance its SON portfolio under Press Releases
- OCEAN UNIVERSITY OF CHINA SCALES AND SECURES ITS CAMPUS AND DATA CENTER NETWORK WITH JUNIPER NETWORKS under Press Releases
- The go-to strategy for fixed mobile convergence in the 5G era under Europe I 2018
- BlackArrow and Ericsson enable TV Anywhere monetization under Press Releases
- MARVELL and jungo TEAM-UP TO introduce residential gateway reference platform for the ALWAYS-ON connected home under Press Releases
- MWC16: Cypher, Cisco Collaborate to Deliver Clear Calls for First Responders under Press Releases
February 26 @ 8:00 am - March 1 @ 5:00 pm