Issue: Asia-Pacific II 2008 Article no.: 4 Topic: Pushing the economy with mobile Author: Vanessa Slowey Title: CEO Organisation: Digicel Pacific PDF size: 308KB About author Digicel Pacific CEO Vanessa Slowey is responsible for...Read More
Category: Asia-Pacific II 2008
Theme: Access evolution– from wired to wireless to where?
Access was once synonymous with copper. Wireless access now outpaces wired and mobile phones outnumber fixed. Fibre brings TV, broadband and inexpensive voice, and even power lines are used by utilities, offices, factory floors and homes for broadband access. Much of the change, the revolution in telecom is the result of better access technologies. Technologies already in the pipeline, and others on the way, promise to change the way we communicate, work and play to an even greater degree than anything we have seen.
Issue: Asia-Pacific II 2008 Article no.: 11 Topic: New generation broadband and satellite communications Author: Seah Moon Ming Title: President of International Business and Deputy CEO Organisation: Singapore Technologies...Read More
- What Is 5G? & How 5G Will Change The World! under Videos
- 5G Technology Explained – The Future is near!!! under Videos
- How to STOP 5G, Sky-Net & Smart Cities! WE HOLD the Power Right Now! under Videos
- Scotland beginning to Crack Opportunity to be the Global Cyber Leader under Press Releases
- Connect-World ICT magazine FAQ under About
- Peter-Service and Rostelecom are launching a project to implement a unified CRM system for B2B segment under Press Releases
- CBI report shows that many mid-sized companies struggle to see through the cliff-edge that disruptive technology presents under Press Releases, Uncategorized
- TV Plus Renews Commitment for Satellite Distribution Services on Premier Video Neighborhood Intelsat 19 under Press Releases
- WorldCast Systems Partner with BCAST to Provide Solutions & Support to Polish Broadcasters under Press Releases
- Allianz Partners extends its offer against cyber risks under Uncategorized
November 28 @ 8:00 am - November 30 @ 5:00 pm