Category: Asia-Pacific II 2008
Theme: Access evolution– from wired to wireless to where?
Access was once synonymous with copper. Wireless access now outpaces wired and mobile phones outnumber fixed. Fibre brings TV, broadband and inexpensive voice, and even power lines are used by utilities, offices, factory floors and homes for broadband access. Much of the change, the revolution in telecom is the result of better access technologies. Technologies already in the pipeline, and others on the way, promise to change the way we communicate, work and play to an even greater degree than anything we have seen.
- Cyber crime: current and future threats under Global-ICT 2012
- Our Team under About
- Signalhorn Expands in Oman for Oil & Gas Customer under Press Releases
- Digital threats in Cyber life under Connect-World eFlyer
- Europe I 2017 under Europe I 2017
- StarHub Deploys HTTP Live Streaming Services With Broadpeak CDN and Server Solutions under Press Releases
- Europe II 2017 media pack under Media Pack
- Africa and the Middle East
October 2 @ 8:00 am - October 5 @ 5:00 pm