Issue: Asia-Pacific II 2008 Article no.: 2 Topic: Access evolution in Turkey Author: Dr Tayfun Acarer Title: President of Telecommunications Authority and Chairman of the Telecommunications Board Organisation: the Republic of...Read More
Category: Asia-Pacific II 2008
Theme: Access evolution– from wired to wireless to where?
Access was once synonymous with copper. Wireless access now outpaces wired and mobile phones outnumber fixed. Fibre brings TV, broadband and inexpensive voice, and even power lines are used by utilities, offices, factory floors and homes for broadband access. Much of the change, the revolution in telecom is the result of better access technologies. Technologies already in the pipeline, and others on the way, promise to change the way we communicate, work and play to an even greater degree than anything we have seen.
Issue: Asia-Pacific II 2008 Article no.: 11 Topic: New generation broadband and satellite communications Author: Seah Moon Ming Title: President of International Business and Deputy CEO Organisation: Singapore Technologies...Read More
- How Artificial Intelligence and the IOT will transform customer service under Europe I 2018
- New Player Offering Earth Observation Solutions Debuts at Satellite 2016 under Press Releases
- InfiNet Wireless showcases its latest solutions at BakuTEL – 2015 in Azerbaijan under Press Releases
- Gemalto first semester 2016 results under Press Releases
- Youth Innovation Day at ITU Telecom World 2013 showcases technical ingenuity under Press Releases
- The digital consumer: Revealing content desires and uncovering Trends – The amazing opportunity to do good under Latin America 2012
- BROADBAND FORUM AND IPv6 FORUM WORK TOGETHER TO ACCELERATE GLOBAL ACTIVATION OF IPv6 under Press Releases
- Careers at Connect-World under About
- Napatech introduces Time Synchronization Endpoint for IEEE1588 under Press Releases
April 25 @ 8:00 am - April 26 @ 5:00 pm