Category: Asia-Pacific II 2015
Theme: What is the Future of Smart TV?
It used to be that the television was the centre piece of your living room. An influx of smaller screens in the home, though, has meant that the TV has had to fight a lot harder in recent years for your attention.
Asia’s least developed telecommunications market is well on its way to becoming the world’s fastest growing
Issue: Asia-Pacific II 2015 Article no.: 10 Topic: Asia’s least developed telecommunications market is well on its way to becoming the world’s fastest growing Author: Rupert Owen Title: Director of Overseas Exhibition Services...Read More
Issue: Asia-Pacific II 2015 Article no.: 7 Topic: Smart TVs and even smarter consumers: The future of content on demand Author: Nick Fitzgerald Title: CEO Organisation: TV2U PDF size: 389KB About author Nick Fitzgerald, CEO,...Read More
Issue: Asia-Pacific II 2015 Article no.: 3 Topic: Moore’s Law to Kurzweil’s Law:Should we be prepared for dramatic change in the television market? Author: Simon Bryant Title: Associate Director of Consumer Electronics...Read More
Issue: Asia-Pacific II 2015 Article no.: 2 Topic: Focus on user experience, and you might just solve the smart TV problem Author: Todd Viegut Title: CEO Organisation: Kannuu PDF size: 221KB About author Todd Viegut is a...Read More
- About us under About
- Our Team under About
- Asia-Pacific I 2017 media pack under Media Pack
- ICT and Telecom Links under About
- Connect-World ICT magazine FAQ under About
- New Halon Security Firewall Appliance Includes Native IPv6 support and Layer 7 Wire Speed Performance under Press Releases
- Europe I 2017 under Europe II 2017
- Careers at Connect-World under About
- BroadSoft Announces Selected Developers from the Xtended Incubator Program under Press Releases
There are no upcoming events at this time.