Category: EMEA 2009
Theme: The broadband connection - which one, to where?
Broadband is no longer the future of communications; it is the present. Even in developing regions, broadband is more than a goal, it is the standard to be achieved. There are many flavours of broadband, both wired and wireless and each has its applications. In some regions, for some applications, fibre is an obvious choice, but in others it is impossible. Wireless, too, has regions and applications for which it is the obvious answer and others where it makes no sense. Some applications - mobile money, for example - will have a wide ranging impact upon commerce, the financial sector and the economy as a whole. Many other applications will change lives throughout the region. The EMEA region - geographically, economically and socially - is extremely varied and complex and so are the needs of its markets.
- Asia-Pacific I 2017 media pack under Media Pack
- KYOCERA Technology Used to Create one of the World’s Smallest Crystal Units Awarded Prestigious Research Prize in Japan under Press Releases
- About us under About
- Finance and Trade Colloquium: Colloquium Report under Latin America III 1997
- Cartesian Launches Managed Analytics to Help MVNOs Drive Customer Engagement and Value under Press Releases
- Motorola Mobility Extends IPTV Set-top Roll-out with VimpelCom under Press Releases
- Astellia introduces Nova RAN Optimizer for automated and geolocated radio optimization under Press Releases
- Mobile Data – A smart Approach to Traffic Management under India 2012
- Interoute launches Cloud Hosted Microsoft Lync Service with video and voice extras under Press Releases
October 2 @ 8:00 am - October 5 @ 5:00 pm