Fastway Ushers In Cable Digitization with Next-Generation Cisco Set-Top Boxes HDTV, Video On Demand Among New Services To Be Available To Consumers NEW DELHI, India, February 13, 2012 – Cisco today announced that it...Read More
Category: Global-ICT 2008
Theme: The information society 2015 - corporate responsibility and digital access for sustainable development
The World Summit on the Information Society, WSIS, established a number of goals for the year 2015. Providing the world’s peoples with access - to connect the world’s people in even the remotest regions, its schools, governments, research centres, libraries, hospitals and health centres, cultural centres, museums, post offices and archives - was the primary goal. One of the most important goals set by the WSIS calls for a world where, “more than half the world's inhabitants have access to ICTs within their reach,” by 2015. The WSIS also called for, “ensuring that all of the world's population have access to television and radio services”.
- OmniGlobe Networks Chosen One of Canada’s select “Companies-to-Watch” in the 2008 Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards under Press Releases
- VYOM CCX High-Density Universal Gateway under Press Releases
- VASCO strengthens presence in Middle East by signing distribution agreement with Secureway (Dubai) under Press Releases
- Connected Vehicles? Bring your own SIM under Europe II 2014
- GCF activates certification for dual-mode LTE/3G devices under Press Releases
- Finastra and IBM Form Strategic Partnership under Press Releases
- Comarch shares its views on e-Mobility at the “M2M Summit” in Cologne under Press Releases
- Pilgrims stay connected during the Hajj under Press Releases
- Streamlining the delivery of complex, custom solutions under North America 2010
There are no upcoming events at this time.