Category: Global-ICT 2009
Theme: Connecting for a better world - opening the doors to progress
Connect-World Global Visionaries, Global Visions 2009 will commemorate the ITU Telecom World 2009 event - Geneva, Switzerland, 5-9 October 2009. The ITU Telecom World 2009 theme, ‘Connecting for a better world - opening the doors to progress’, speaks to the same concerns that the leaders of government, industry and social institutions that written about in our pages over the years - human, regional and industrial development; access to ICT and information; the impact of new technologies; the viability of ICT business models; government policy; and the impact of ICTs upon the great issues that affect our society such as global warming.
- OmniGlobe Networks Chosen One of Canada’s select “Companies-to-Watch” in the 2008 Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards under Press Releases
- VYOM CCX High-Density Universal Gateway under Press Releases
- VASCO strengthens presence in Middle East by signing distribution agreement with Secureway (Dubai) under Press Releases
- Connected Vehicles? Bring your own SIM under Europe II 2014
- GCF activates certification for dual-mode LTE/3G devices under Press Releases
- Finastra and IBM Form Strategic Partnership under Press Releases
- Comarch shares its views on e-Mobility at the “M2M Summit” in Cologne under Press Releases
- Pilgrims stay connected during the Hajj under Press Releases
- Streamlining the delivery of complex, custom solutions under North America 2010
There are no upcoming events at this time.