Category: India 2008
Theme: Seamless networks and seamless business in a seamless world
Technologically, if not politically, the world is becoming increasingly interconnected, interdependent and interoperable. Few if any big companies are ‘national’ in the old sense; they no longer exist, work buy supplies and services and sell within the boundaries of a single nation. Supply chains and processes of all sorts reach into other nations and at times circle the globe crossing and interacting with one another, first in one nation than another, in subtle and complex ways.
- OmniGlobe Networks Chosen One of Canada’s select “Companies-to-Watch” in the 2008 Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards under Press Releases
- VYOM CCX High-Density Universal Gateway under Press Releases
- VASCO strengthens presence in Middle East by signing distribution agreement with Secureway (Dubai) under Press Releases
- Connected Vehicles? Bring your own SIM under Europe II 2014
- GCF activates certification for dual-mode LTE/3G devices under Press Releases
- Finastra and IBM Form Strategic Partnership under Press Releases
- Comarch shares its views on e-Mobility at the “M2M Summit” in Cologne under Press Releases
- Pilgrims stay connected during the Hajj under Press Releases
- Streamlining the delivery of complex, custom solutions under North America 2010
There are no upcoming events at this time.