Category: India 2010
Theme: Social nets and hard tech
The social networking sites is more than just a social phenomenon. Social computing, social networking, is also moving into the enterprise to facilitate coordination and interplay among workers. This will accelerate the already strong growth of social networks, it will drive the expansion of the physical networks that serve them, the software that controls them and the applications that run on them. The network equipment, computers, data storage facilities - the entire infrastructure - lowering he cost and environmental impact of the energy needed to keep these networks going will be a major concern. User devices will increasingly be designed to facilitate social networking. This issue of Connect-World will explore the impact of social networks upon the underlying hard and soft technologies; the theme will be Social nets and hard tech.
- OmniGlobe Networks Chosen One of Canada’s select “Companies-to-Watch” in the 2008 Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards under Press Releases
- VYOM CCX High-Density Universal Gateway under Press Releases
- VASCO strengthens presence in Middle East by signing distribution agreement with Secureway (Dubai) under Press Releases
- Connected Vehicles? Bring your own SIM under Europe II 2014
- GCF activates certification for dual-mode LTE/3G devices under Press Releases
- Finastra and IBM Form Strategic Partnership under Press Releases
- Comarch shares its views on e-Mobility at the “M2M Summit” in Cologne under Press Releases
- Pilgrims stay connected during the Hajj under Press Releases
- Streamlining the delivery of complex, custom solutions under North America 2010
There are no upcoming events at this time.