Issue: India 2014 Article no.: 7 Topic: Driving mobile data adoption and network efficiency in a land of diversity Author: Chris Koopmans Title: VP and GM, Service Provider Platforms Organisation: Citrix PDF size: 711KB About...Read More
Category: India 2014
Theme: Digital development Indian style
Squeezing more out of the network without shedding off subscribers is paramount when the economy frowns on us. Today, there are more choices of different technologies, more network options, more services - but winning subscribers still depends on providing low cost connectivity from optimised resource usage.
Issue: India 2014 Article no.: 9 Topic: Business Model Innovation & Revenue Modeling are key to a sustainable Mobile Broadband in India Author: Sethumadhavan Srinivasan Title: Director Organisation: Huawei, India PDF size:...Read More
Issue: India 2014 Article no.: 3 Topic: The New Era of Connectivity: M2M Fueling Innovation within the Enterprise Author: John Hines Title: AVP, South Asia and India, Verizon Enterprise Solutions Organisation: Verizon PDF size:...Read More
- OmniGlobe Networks Chosen One of Canada’s select “Companies-to-Watch” in the 2008 Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Awards under Press Releases
- VYOM CCX High-Density Universal Gateway under Press Releases
- VASCO strengthens presence in Middle East by signing distribution agreement with Secureway (Dubai) under Press Releases
- Connected Vehicles? Bring your own SIM under Europe II 2014
- GCF activates certification for dual-mode LTE/3G devices under Press Releases
- Finastra and IBM Form Strategic Partnership under Press Releases
- Comarch shares its views on e-Mobility at the “M2M Summit” in Cologne under Press Releases
- Pilgrims stay connected during the Hajj under Press Releases
- Streamlining the delivery of complex, custom solutions under North America 2010
There are no upcoming events at this time.