Issue: North America 2011 Article no.: 7 Topic: Converged packet backhaul Author: Alan Solheim Title: VP of Corporate Development Organisation: DragonWave Inc. PDF size: 271KB About author Dr Alan Solheim is the Vice-President...Read More
Category: North America 2011
Theme: It’s the network!
Despite the downturn, businesses are spending on IT and telecom services, LAN/WAN infrastructure, storage hardware as well as data, wireless, and security services. Good news for the service provides that can get sound new product offerings - managed services, for example - to the market to meet the demand and simplify the lives of CTOs/CIOs. Consumers are pushing many operators to the limit of their broadband capacity. New devices - iPhones, Android smartphones, tablets and such - are snowballing data traffic at an astounding rate.
Issue: North America 2011 Article no.: 10 Topic: The smart phone challenge – reconnecting with subscribers Author: Eran Wyler Title: CEO & Founder Organisation: InfoGin PDF size: 295KB About author Eran Wyler is the...Read More
Issue: North America 2011 Article no.: 4 Topic: Ethernet backhaul migration Is your backhaul network ready for Ethernet? Author: Vikas Arora Title: Chief Technology Officer. Organisation: EXFO Inc PDF size: 257KB About author...Read More
- Asia-Pacific I 2017 media pack under Media Pack
- KYOCERA Technology Used to Create one of the World’s Smallest Crystal Units Awarded Prestigious Research Prize in Japan under Press Releases
- About us under About
- Finance and Trade Colloquium: Colloquium Report under Latin America III 1997
- Cartesian Launches Managed Analytics to Help MVNOs Drive Customer Engagement and Value under Press Releases
- Motorola Mobility Extends IPTV Set-top Roll-out with VimpelCom under Press Releases
- Astellia introduces Nova RAN Optimizer for automated and geolocated radio optimization under Press Releases
- Mobile Data – A smart Approach to Traffic Management under India 2012
- Interoute launches Cloud Hosted Microsoft Lync Service with video and voice extras under Press Releases
October 2 @ 8:00 am - October 5 @ 5:00 pm