Gold Event Partner for:
Broadband World Forum 2013
The industries elite decision makers once again come together in October for Broadband World Forum 2013. The agenda for the Conference & Exhibition has been announced. Download the Brochure & see everything the Broadband World Forum show has in-store for you this October.
Share on Twitter Like on Facebook Share on LinkedIn Recommend on Google+
Register now quoting code: I6TIF/CWD. Register for your Pass here:
The elite speakers taking centre stage include….
- Neelie Kroes, Vice President Responsible for the Digital Agenda, European Commission
- Andreas Gal, VP Mobile Engineering, Mozilla USA, Mozilla
- Kevin Lo, General Manager of Access, Google Fiber
- Erik Hoving, Chief Strategy, Innovation & Technology Officer, KPN Group, Netherlands
- Daniel Danker, Chief Product Officer,Shazam, UK
- Stephen Bye, CTO,Sprint, USA
- Bruno Jacobfeuerborn, CTODeutsche Telekom
To view the full speaker line up click here.
Remember to use your code I6TIF/CWD for your Gold or Platinum Conference pass to see these speakers in action.
Please quote the code IGTIF/CWD when booking.
Platinum or Gold Conference passes
Click here to register for your Conference & Exhibition Ticket
Attendance to the Exhibition is FREE to all
Click here to claim your FREE Exhibition Pass
Connect World & Broadband World Forum Team