Now in its 6th successful year TechWorld, organised by UK Trade & Investment, is the largest recognised international technology event dedicated to bringing the highest quality global technology buyers and decision makers to Britain to help grow your business.
7 reasons why you should exhibit at TechWorld:
- Showcase your ideas, products and services to over 2000 attendees
- Meet over 500 handpicked buyers and decision makers from over 50 countries, click here to see which companies have been approved so far
- Promote your business profile online prior to the event
- Access One2One business meetings to book meetings in advance with handpicked international and UK delegates either at your stand or in the Business Lounge
- We are using the latest online and mobile technology to schedule and alert delegates of planned meetings
- Meet with UK Trade & Investment commercial officers and international trade advisors who can help you save time and money in opening up export markets
- The conference features 60 leading speakers and ministers including Rt Hon Jeremy Hunt, Secretary of State for Culture, Olympics, Media and Sport, Rt Hon Vince Cable MP Secretary of State for Business, Innovation & Skills and President of the Board of Trade, Nick Baird, CEO, UK Trade & Investment and John Armitt, Chairman, The Olympic Delivery Authority, view 2-day conference programme
Book your stand today. If you need any assistance contact Earl Downer, Sales Director on 07802 624289.
UK Trade & Investment organisers of TechWorld would like to help you internationalise your business, to help you grow.