YouPower Solutions Partner
ALPHA TECHNOLOGIES LAUNCHES NEW INDOOR WALL-MOUNTABLE DC POWER SYSTEM
Vancouver, BC. November 29, 2011 – Leading power solutions provider Alpha Technologies Ltd. is launching its latest compact indoor power system.
Conceived as a reliable backup power solution for various telecom equipment, the CXPS-48-500-IWM was designed for optimum power density. The system comes pre-configured with the class leading CXCI system controller and two Cordex 650W
rectifier modules, supporting a maximum load capacity of 500W with N+1 redundancy. It features:
• Wall-mount capability provides flexible options for space constrained applications
• Light weight for easy installation
• Powder coated aluminum enclosure provides superior corrosion resistant properties
• Cordex-based DC power system offers modularity and scalability in power up to 500W
• Battery shelf can accommodate up to two 48Vdc strings of batteries for maximum run-times
• Low maintenance and high efficiency design reduces overall cost of ownership for the user
“The new CXPS-48-500-IWM is an extremely efficient, passively cooled indoor enclosure with minimum moving parts; all of which reduce Op-Ex costs to the customer,” remarked Satheesh Hariharan, Product Manager – Outdoor Systems at Alpha. “Its compact and wall-mountable format makes it the ideal choice for space constrained applications.”
For full specifications, visit the product page here.
Alpha Technologies Ltd. is an established leader in the design, manufacture, service and installation of powering solutions for the Telecom, CATV, Traffic, Security, Medical, Industrial, and Renewable Energy industries. The Company offers a broad portfolio of high-quality, feature-rich solutions that can be customized to suit almost any application and environment, offering the highest performance and best value in the industry. With a focus on being your power solutions partner, Alpha builds on over 30 years
of outdoor power manufacturing experience to develop solutions that solve customers’ unique powering challenges.
For more information, visit www.alpha.ca.
Alpha Technologies Ltd.