Annese, a ConvergeOne Company First to Experience Netformx DesignXpert on a Virtual Desktop in the Cloud
- Annese users benefit from DesignXpert’s powerful capabilities whether on the road or in the office, with any device
- Virtual desktops enable Annese to eliminate costly hardware refresh cycles
SAN JOSE, CA—November 28, 2017—Netformx®, the leader in sales enablement and profit acceleration platforms for IT solution providers, announced today that Annese, a ConvergeOne Company, is the first to experience Netformx DesignXpert® deployed as a virtual desktop. The award-winning DesignXpert solution is now available on Amazon WorkSpaces running on Amazon Web Services and enables Annese to reduce capital expenses and to increase efficiencies.
By using DesignXpert in a virtualized desktop environment, Annese can avoid costly desktop hardware upgrade cycles needed to support increasing processing power requirements. Instead, the processing power is provided in the Amazon Cloud and delivered over the Internet. Annese users can access their virtual desktop anywhere, anytime, from any device.
Netformx DesignXpert enables IT solution providers, including service providers, systems integrators, and the vendors themselves, to create—with a single powerful tool—accurate multivendor proposals and validated IT designs and solutions for their Enterprise customers. DesignXpert is part of the Netformx Digital Ecosystem-as-a-Service (ESaaS) that enables solution providers to design, analyze, and sell IT offerings from pre- to post-sales while unlocking key customer and business insights.
An IT thought leader, Annese has used Netformx DesignXpert for the past nine years to design comprehensive technology solutions for enterprises and governments. Guided by their services methodology and a strong customer focus, Annese integrates industry-leading technology solutions in the areas of Cloud, security, mobility, collaboration, and data center virtualization. They are a reseller of AWS WorkSpaces VDI solutions.
- An Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Company and SP500 Fastest Growing Solution Provider, Annese has been named four times as the best company to work for in New York State.
- Netformx enables solution providers to reduce time-to-quote 80% and reduce implementation error rates by 99%.
- Channel partners leveraging Netformx solutions report profitability increases of over 1% and in some cases over 5%.
- Using Netformx award-winning solutions, over 2,000 customers in more than 120 countries design and sell winning multi-vendor solutions with reduced errors, resulting in satisfied customers and more profits.
“It was a pleasure to work with Annese to deploy the Amazon WorkSpaces Virtual Desktop capability for DesignXpert. They had relevant hands-on Amazon WorkSpaces experience, knew what they needed, and understood the benefits. Annese’s innovative thinking and eagerness to leverage leading-edge technology solutions such as virtual desktop environment puts them on the fast track in this rapidly changing industry.”
—Ittai Bareket, CEO at Netformx
“Because we’re an AWS Advanced Tier Consulting partner, Amazon WorkSpaces is an important part of our Cloud solution portfolio. It makes sense for us to benefit from WorkSpaces desktops ourselves. We can deploy Netformx DesignXpert on any device and eliminate costly desktop upgrades and be more efficient. Netformx was responsive to our desire for a virtual desktop option and we are pleased to be the first to implement DesignXpert in a virtual environment.”
—Rus Healy, Chief Technology Architect at Annese, a ConvergeOne Company
- Annese, a ConvergeOne Company
- CIO Applications Magazine Recognizes Annese Among Top 25 Amazon Solution Providers for 2017
- Press Release: “Netformx DesignXpert Now Available on Amazon WorkSpaces as a Virtual Desktop in the Cloud”
- Netformx Ecosystem-as-a-Service: Gain actionable insights through automated processes, cooperating applications, and shared data, integrated across your workflow.
- Netformx customer case studies.
- Netformx in the News
- Connect with Netformx on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Netformx is the leader in sales enablement and profit acceleration platforms for solution providers. Netformx delivers a Digital Ecosystem as a Service (ESaaS), which enables IT solution providers to design, analyze, and sell winning and implementable multivendor solutions for Enterprise customers, while operating their businesses profitably. Netformx accelerates solution provider profits by providing powerful business intelligence, actionable insights, collaboration, and automation that connect people, information, and processes. The result is increased competitiveness and productivity across the sales lifecycle.
Netformx has over 2,000 service provider, systems integrator, and technology vendor customers in more than 120 countries including ALE, AT&T, Bell Canada, British Telecom, CDW, Cisco, Dimension Data, Insight, Juniper, Optus, Orange Business Services, Sprint, and Telstra. Our comprehensive KnowledgeBase™ contains client and vendor products, services, and program compliance data from vendors such as Cisco, ALE, Brocade, Check Point, EMC, Juniper, Avaya, APC, Belden, Jabra, and Riverbed. The wide-ranging, up-to-date data enable our customers to quickly create accurate designs and proposals and to maximize profitability.
More information can be found at www.Netformx.com.
About Annese, a ConvergeOne Company
Annese, a ConvergeOne Company, is a Northeast technology solutions integrator with an above average Net Promoter Score and impressive partner portfolio featuring Cisco, NetApp, AWS, and HPE. Annese & Associates, Inc. was acquired by ConvergeOne in 2017 due to an impressive 47 years of expertise, relationships, and innovation in the IT space. Guided by our services methodology, Annese continually ranks on the Inc. 5000, SP500, and Tech Elite 250 lists, and is recognized as a four-time Best Company to Work for. Our company was built on making connections. Today, these connections extend beyond devices, networks, and borders; we connect people to people, and bring ideas to action.