Presentation Excellence Announces Fall 2015 “Better Way ” Webinars
10 Consecutive, Engaging, Executive Webinars
PRE-RELEASE: September , 2015 – The Presentation Excellence Group, a leading resource center for strategic leadership and business development services, today announced the schedule of Fall 2015 webinars offered through its Better Way Workshops and Webinars affiliate. These complimentary webinars, designed for executives committed to growing their businesses, will be broadcast from 1-2 PM ET on 9 consecutive Wednesdays during October through December.
“Leading diverse and often virtual workforces in a global, highly competitive economy with instant communications, makes leadership, strategy and execution more challenging than ever before,” stated Jerry Cahn, Ph.D., J.D., Chairman of the Presentation Excellence Group. “Indeed, balancing changing consumer demands and buying behaviors, with fast-paced technology shifts and increased cyber-security risks, it’s critical that they master leadership fundamentals and be updated on what they need to know to build cultures and strategies which promote trust, accountability, innovation and exponential growth, so they can dominate the competition.”
“For several years now, the Presentation Excellence Group has been offering complimentary webinar series each fall and spring to give them a sustainable competitive advantage. Therefore, it’s a privilege to share the upcoming schedule.
The Fall 2015 webinar schedule is as follows:
· Oct. 14: It Takes an “Audience-Driven, Authentic Presentation” to Win the Deal
· Oct. 21: How to Create a Firehose of Steady Sales Leads
· Oct. 28: Lead the Innovative Organization: Unleash & Sustain People’s Creativity
· Nov. 4: Performing Under Pressure
· Nov.11: Effective Rainmaking: The Most Cost-Effective Growth Strategy
· Nov.18: What Every CEO Needs to Know about Managing Cybersecurity Risk
· Nov.25: Get What You Want: Key Negotiation Strategies & Tactics
· Dec. 2: Ready for Exponential Thinking & 10X Growth?
· Dec. 9: Use Commanding Strategies for a Sustainable Competitive Advantage
· Dec. 16: Empower NextGen Leaders to Gain Mastery Over Tomorrow’s Challenges
Dr. Cahn is trained as a psychologist and attorney and uses these skills and a wide range of experiences to enable leaders to realize their business and leader development potential. Through the Presentation Excellence Group, he provides presentation training for leaders with mission-critical presentations; he also provides customized business consulting and facilitation services to improve organizational effectiveness. As a Vistage International Chair (i.e., 19,000 CEOs with $5M-$1B in sales), he shares leader development expertise through Vistage New York. Finally, he delivers Corporate and Association keynotes and workshops, and leaders and teaches a variety of courses for Baruch College (CUNY) and University of Shanghai (USST).