MIMS technology to be deployed across BNET’s field operations and service delivery
Dubai, UAE – 27 January 2021 – Arrow Labs, the technology company uniting deskless, frontline workers, announces it has been chosen by BNET (Bahrain Network) – Bahrain’s national broadband network that connects the Kingdom through ultra-fast-optic infrastructure – to manage field operations and service delivery.
Arrow Labs will deploy its core product, MIMS, an enterprise SaaS software running on state-of-the-art Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud, unifying frontline workers. Accessed by mobile app, web, and wearables – MIMS connects employees/machines/facilities to deliver flawless work-flow execution.
Launched in October 2019, BNET is an independent wholesale broadband provider, and a key part of the Kingdom of Bahrain’s fifth National Telecommunication Plan to develop and enhance the telecommunication sector. BNET provides next-generation fiber broadband connectivity solutions to all licensed telecom operators and ISPs in Bahrain. It also provides broadband services to large enterprise customers.
BNET has integrated Arrow Labs’ MIMS technology to automate its service provision and manage its workforce more efficiently. 11 MIMS modules including ‘Task’, ‘Asset’, ‘Incident’, ‘Locations’ and ‘Allocation Management’ have been deployed, running on the back-office web portal and mobile app for BNET’s delivery team.
BNET aims to integrate all its key systems, including MIMS to provide a seamless service delivery operation. This includes Enterprise Resource Planning and its Business Support Systems to achieve full automation, from client request through to service activation. Some of the added benefits will be:
• Real time capacity-based management – optimized service bookings;
• Material reductions in incident response time – e.g. a cut in fiber or exchange outage;
• Accurate consumption tracking; and
• Significant increases in critical infrastructure availability
MIMS – which is used by clients such as G4S and DP World – increases staff productivity by 30%, business efficiency by 40%, and reduces operating costs by 20%.
Rami Darwish, CEO and Founder of Arrow Labs, commented:
“We are delighted to partner with a visionary client such as BNET. By integrating our MIMS technology, BNET will be even more efficient in delivering next generation connectivity to its citizens and businesses. BNET will be core to delivering Bahrain’s Fifth National Telecommunications Plan – and we look forward to playing a part in that.”
Salah Abdulraheem, Chief Digital Platforms Officer at BNET said:
“Our partnership with Arrow Labs is aimed at optimizing our productivity and efficiency levels as a company. This ultimately supports our efforts to achieve our goal of ensuring a resilient digital communication infrastructure in the Kingdom, while remaining focused on delivering an exceptional customer experience with a reliable and consistent service.”
About Arrow Labs
• Founded in 2011, Arrow Labs transforms the way companies manage field resources through smart technology wearables and services
• Arrow Labs’ mission is to disrupt traditional business models with solutions to manage effectively, automate processes and increase revenue on a whole new level
• Arrow Labs’ core product is MIMS – an enterprise SaaS software unifying frontline workers. Accessed by mobile app, web, and wearables – it connects employees/machines/facilities – to deliver flawless work-flow execution. Companies deployed with MIMS consistently experience gains of up to 40% in business efficiencies, 30% in staff productivity and 20% in operating costs
• Arrow Labs services clients from operational hubs in the US, the UAE, and South-East Asia.
BNET is Bahrain’s national broadband network responsible for the design, construction and operation of Bahrain’s Fiber infrastructure. It provides wholesale products and services to licensed service providers in line with the Kingdom’s telecommunication regulations.
BNET is a key part of the 5th National Telecommunication Plan (NTP5) to develop the growth and economic diversification of the telecommunication sector, including rolling out a Fiber optic network to 100% of all businesses and 95% of all households across the Kingdom of Bahrain.
The company’s launch in 2019 marked a new era in the telecommunications sector for the Kingdom of Bahrain, to prepare Bahrain for a digital future with first class infrastructure and an energetic digital services sector, enhancing its position as a strategic investment destination, a regional hub for information and telecommunication technologies, and a key contributor to elevating the telecommunication sector.