Theme: Digital Development: What next?.
Asia Pacific has been the biggest contributor to global subscriber growth in recent years and still has considerable room for growth over the rest of the decade. The rapid pace of mobile internet uptake continues across the region, with the broader mobile ecosystem now making an important contribution to economic growth as well as helping address a range of social and developmental issues. This large and diverse region encompasses a wide array of countries at different stages of digital development, with their own unique challenges and outlooks and therefore their own pathways to digital transformation.
Confirmed Contributors (Name Order)
- Adam Byrne, CEO, RealVNC
- Ami Gal, Co-founder & CEO, SQream
- Antonio Nunes, CEO, Angola Cables
- Damien Wong, VP & GM, Asian Growth & Emerging Markets, Red Hat, Inc.
- David Wang, President & CEO, Wave2Wave
- Janet Leung, Director of Product, Publicis Media Asia Pacific
- Kalyan Sundhar, VP for mobility… Keysight Technologies
- Ratan Datta, President & CEO, SPi Global
- Ravi Rajendran, Managing Director, Asia South Region, Veritas
- Sashidhar Thothadri, SVP, Mobile Services & IoT, Asia & Japan, Gemalto
- Author TBA, PCCW Global
- Author TBA, Dejero
|Contribution and Breakdowns
Total copies: 25,988 per issue
|Gitex and ITU World Dubai||4,000|
|Fortune 1,000 companies||7,000|
|Head of state, Ministers…|
|Regional top 100 ICT companies by sales turnover||10,000|
|Regional chairman, CEO…|
Papua New Guinea