Avaya Vows to Recognise Partner Value with New Channel Initiatives
· Avaya kicks-off new financial year with a renewed commitment to channel partners
· Peer-to-peer benchmarking initiative to help partners evaluate performance and drive sales
· “Partner in Excellence” designation recognises high customer satisfaction scores
November 3, 2011, Estrel Convention Centre, Berlin: Avaya, a global provider of business communications and collaboration systems and services, used its Annual Channel Partner Conference in Berlin today to introduce new channel initiatives which will help recognise and reward its most loyal and dynamic partners.
The Avaya Connect partner programme is evolving to reflect changing channel dynamics and ensure that Avaya partners are equipped to deliver the broadest possible solution sets to customers. With a growing emphasis on innovation and value, plus the release of more than 60 new products over the past 18 months, Avaya’s driving a focus on increasing the competency, customer satisfaction and competitive advantage of its channel partners.
To support these partners, Avaya is introducing the following new elements to the Avaya Connect program: These include:
· The “Partner in Customer Excellence” is a new designation that rewards channel partners who achieve significantly higher scores in their customer satisfaction surveys. Customer satisfaction is now a critical element in determining partner level status, and the new designation recognises those that go above and beyond. Partners in Excellence are highlighted in the Avaya Partner Locator.
· A partner benchmarking tool to help channel partners identify how they compare against similar partners and against industry averages. The tool will deliver personalised reports to partners, giving them insights on their strengths as well as opportunities to bolster their position by taking advantage of training and other Avaya Connect program elements.
· Avaya OneSource, a global consolidation of tools, pricing and operational processes into one workflow which will deliver significant efficiencies for partners will be rolled out in each region through FY 2012.
· Roll-out of the Multinational Channel Deal initiative across EMEA, designed to help partners respond to large scale opportunities without the need to invest heavily in new markets where they don’t traditionally have a presence.
“We expect the highest of standards from our partners but, in return, we give them the same. Partners with genuine expertise deliver more value to our customers and to our business. Those who are committed to improving their knowledge of the Avaya portfolio will be rewarded. We will reward them for the percentage of the Avaya portfolio they sell, the value of new customer wins and customer growth opportunities.”
JAN LAWFORD, SENIOR DIRECTOR, EMEA CHANNELS
“We are removing obstacles and improving accessibility; making it easier for the best and the brightest to do business with us. Avaya retains its laser focus on enterprise communications and open standards and we remain committed to educating and authorising partners who share our passion and vision. With commitment of this level on both sides I’m sure that the year ahead will be our best yet.”
JEREMY BUTT, VICE PRESIDENT, WORLDWIDE CHANNELS
Avaya Connect, Multinational Channel Deal, channel partner program, business communications
Avaya is a global provider of business collaboration and communications solutions, providing unified communications, contact centers, data solutions and related services to companies of all sizes around the world. For more information please visit www.avaya.com.
Avaya blogs: http://www.avaya.com/blogs/
+44 20 7395 7154