– The solution that get you in control of your roaming business
Basset launches a new version of RevUp Roaming, the 4.1 – a solution that takes the leap from a roaming billing solution towards becoming a full Roaming Management Solution. This complete Roaming Management Solution – with partner and agreement management and new reporting capabilities – will help operators to get the control and insight needed for a successful roaming business.
Basset is since many years a specialist in the partner and roaming billing domain. Roaming billing is still considered a high margin business, even though resent years of competition and regulations have forced operators to start looking for alternatives to increase their revenues and keeping up the margins.
– With an expected global roaming market growth of 85% between 2010 and 2015, it is essential for the operators out there to be able to adapt to an ever increasing local and global competition. Having control of the settlements process and processing tools are more essential than ever, says Magnus Nordlöf, Senior Advisor at Basset.
With the new release of RevUp Roaming – version 4.1 – the solution provides an alternative for operators to get more out of the business. The RevUp Roaming 4.1 has taken yet another step to provide a full Roaming Management System, added with a fully-fledged partner and agreement management system.
– With an active development and successful integration with our partner Elisa Eestis’ Partner Management Module, we can now offer a best-of-breed solution – a unique combination of Bassets’ wholesale experience and a process-oriented partner management module that has been developed “by operators – for operators”. Basset supplies solutions that effectively puts the operators in control of the roaming business and gives them the upper hand in domestic competition and partner network contract management, Magnus continues.
In Basset’s continuous effort to provide a system highly adaptable to changes and new requirements, the RevUp Roaming 4.1 features:
· Partner and Agreement Management system – the solution will have a fully-fledged Partner Management system
· Extended Reporting Framework – the report management will be handled by Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services.
· Improved web user interface – the web user interface now supports a more intuitive workflow and possibilities for automation of repetitive work. A number of steps have been taken to increase system usability, preventing costly errors and making the system easier for new users to learn.
For information regarding our RevUp Interconnect solution, please visit: http://www.bassetglobal.com/offerings/revup/roaming
For further information, please contact:
Magnus Nordlof, Senior Advisor RevUp suite, Phone: +46 (0)8 5626 7600, Email: email@example.com
Jenny Widing, Marketing Director, Phone: +46 (0)8 5626 7600, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Basset AB
Bassets main ambition is to help operators to get more from their business by offering smart services and solutions for inter-operator billing and revenue assurance. Basset has been a global provider of OSS/BSS solutions worldwide since the start in 1996 and has grown into a very strong company that delivers world class solutions and services. Basset is a part of the Kinnevik industrial group, which was founded in 1936, and is one of the largest listed investment companies in Europe.
Basset serves more than 70 customers in more than 65 countries. Among Basset’s customers are Zain, Telefonica, Millicom, Bharti, Globe Telecom, Etisalat, Tele2, Cable & Wireless, Vodafone and Orange. Working with so many operators around the world has given Basset experience that makes them the ideal partner when you want to grow your businesses. Please visit www.bassetglobal.com for more information.