Broadband TV Connect Asia, taking place 12-13 May 2015, will be helping over 750+ senior service provider attendees to optimize fixed, mobile and cloud networks to deliver the latest in connected entertainment.
With broadband subscriptions forecasted to explode in the region can you afford to miss out on attending any of the service provider led conference sessions? Your FREE Service Provider Pass will provide unique access to a wealth of knowledge acquired from right across the entire APAC region.
Visionary Keynotes will set the Industry’s Agenda for the next 5 Years.
Service Providers from the region are encouraged to attend, not least with their FREE Service Provider Pass, to hear how the APAC broadband and connected home industry will evolve over the next 5 years.
Day 1 Keynote Preview:
Dr Gopi Kurup, CEO, Research & Development, Telekom Malaysia will be joined by Dr. Kim Hee Su, Senior Vice-President, KT and Yoke Kong Seow, Vice President Technology Services, Mediacorp Pte, will bring an interactive debate to life discussing How to Bridge the Digital Divide Within Countries and Across Asia on Day 1.
Day 1 Morning Keynotes Also Include:
- Bringing True Innovation to the Fixed Access Network: Dr Gopi Kurup, CEO, Research & Development, Telekom Malaysia
- Broadband 2020: Paul Scanlan, President, Business & Networking Consultant, Huawei
- How is Media Consumption Driving Change in the APAC Region?
- Transforming and Monetizing Next-Gen Networks: ZTE
Day 2 Keynote Preview:
On Day 2, Sameer Dave, CTO, Aircel India, David Storrie, CEO, Nucleus Connect and Liew Tze Min, SVP, Head of Digital Technology Division, Celcom Axiata Berhad will provide attendees with the path to success when discussing how to Monetize the Constant Increase in Bandwidth.
Day 2 Morning Keynotes Also Include:
- Dawning of the Terabit Era – Innovative Strategies to Tackle Real World Challenges: Fumio Watanabe, Chairman of the Board of Directors, R&D Laboratories, KDDI, Japan
- Optimizing Architecture for the Future of Broadband: Cisco
- Reimaging the Future of Connected Entertainment: David Weiland, EVP, Asia, BBC Worldwide
- Investing in Cloud Architecture for the Future of Media Delivery
Operators who are involved in the provision of services direct to individual households and consumers are eligible for a free pass. Operators who provide services on a wholesale basis to enterprises and other operators are required to have a wholesale operator pass to experience the event.
Claim your Delegate Pass now. Prices start from $1799 USD
Download the confirmed programme, and register for your FREE Service Provider Pass, today.