BroadHop Achieves Record Quarter Results, Secures 5 New Clients including Tier 1 US Operator
Demand Increases for Quantum Network Suite Converged Policy Management Services and Scalability
Denver, CO — April 23, 2012—BroadHop, Inc., the leader in next generation policy control platforms for telecom operators, today announced it has achieved record results for its most recent quarter ending March 2012 — signing on five new customers including a Tier 1 US operator. Demand for the company’s Quantum Network Suite, next generation policy management platform is accelerating as operators look to leverage converged policy management and scalability. Quantum Network Suite is proven to control, manage, optimize, test and deploy multiple networks, multi access environments simultaneously including 3G/4G, DSL, FTTH, WiMax, Wi-Fi, fixed and converged networks from a single point in the network.
BroadHop’s newest Quantum Network Suite customers include:
• A Tier 1 US operator is leveraging Quantum Network Suite for Wi-Fi offload. Quantum Network Suite is enabling this operator with portal-based authentication and redirection of Wi-Fi enabled smart phones and devices.
· A leading US telecommunications and media company is leveraging Quantum Network Suite to support its unprecedented growth in Wi-Fi authentication and their need for policy scalability.
· An incumbent operator in Latin America is using Quantum Network Suite to consolidate multiple access networks including DSL, Wimax and Wi-Fi on a common policy core to enable converged services.
· An Australian fixed/Wi-Fi ISP with an MVNO roadmap has selected Quantum Network Suite to address a wide-array of policy-enabled use cases and subscriber personalization. The investment enables multiple platforms to be consolidated onto the Quantum Network Suite platform and paves the way for fixed-mobile convergence.
· A Middle East operator has selected Quantum Network Suite to support their scalability needs as one of the region’s largest DSL deployment in the Middle East with over 2 million subscribers.
“The scalability requirements of operator’s TPS and IP sessions coupled with the need for architectural flexibility and service velocity are driving BroadHop’s policy revenue growth,” said Bill Diotte, CEO and President of BroadHop, Inc. “Quantum Network Suite leads the industry in service provider deployments and offers much richer sets of services than any other policy management platform. The fact that Quantum Network suite is 20x more scalable than the nearest competitor provides operators with the confidence they need to make the Quantum Leap.”
About BroadHop, Inc.
Deployed by more than 90 telecom service providers serving more than 500 million subscribers in 40 countries, BroadHop’s advanced next-gen policy management solutions enable service providers to control network resources in real time, monetize new services and applications, and deliver personalized, identity-based services in wireless and wireline networks. BroadHop products enable service providers to deliver converged applications, content and services over multi-access networks, so they can quickly build new revenue streams, reduce operating expenses, and create competitive advantage in their markets. For more information on BroadHop and its products, visit www.broadhop.com or follow the company on http://twitter.com/broadhop.