Category: Asia-Pacific II 2017
Theme: Top security threats global businesses will face in 2017
Connect-World series of magazines is the leading magazine in the telecom and ICT industry that brings together the leading industry players, regulators, associations and governments, to discuss how technological integration and digital inclusion helps reduce the gap the leading industry players, regulators, associations and governments, to discuss how technological integration and digital inclusion helps reduce the gap between the developed and developing world.
- BCDA, Coast Autonomous sign agreement to deploy self-driving vehicles in New Clark City for SEA Games
- ThousandEyes Expands Global Multi-Cloud Monitoring Coverage, Adds Support for Alibaba Cloud
- VODAFONE IRELAND SWITCHES ON FIRST 5G NETWORK IN FIVE CITIES
- Connect-World’s Digest – Issue 88 – July 2019
- Consumer security at risk as FCA announces delay to PSD2 strong authentication deadline
- “Go 30, Beyond Possibility”: Zyxel Celebrates Three Decades of Innovation
- How does Big Data and Analytics work? Simply Explained
- Gartner Says Worldwide Smartphone Sales Will Decline 2.5% in 2019
- One-minute tour of China International Big Data Industry Expo 2019
- How is the Industry Responding with the Influx of Big Data, Analytics and AI?
October 8 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm