Issue: Asia-Pacific II 2008 Article no.: 1 Topic: Singapore’s digital future Author: Dr Lee Boon Yang Title: Minister for Information, Communications and the Arts Organisation: Republic of Singapore PDF size: 264KB About author...Read More
Category: Asia-Pacific II 2008
Theme: Access evolution– from wired to wireless to where?
Access was once synonymous with copper. Wireless access now outpaces wired and mobile phones outnumber fixed. Fibre brings TV, broadband and inexpensive voice, and even power lines are used by utilities, offices, factory floors and homes for broadband access. Much of the change, the revolution in telecom is the result of better access technologies. Technologies already in the pipeline, and others on the way, promise to change the way we communicate, work and play to an even greater degree than anything we have seen.
Issue: Asia-Pacific II 2008 Article no.: 11 Topic: New generation broadband and satellite communications Author: Seah Moon Ming Title: President of International Business and Deputy CEO Organisation: Singapore Technologies...Read More
- The algo wars! – ICTs, electronic exchanges, high-frequency trading, quants and algorithms under Connect-World eFlyer
- The R&S FSW becomes the first signal and spectrum analyzer offering 2 GHz internal analysis bandwidth under Press Releases
- 5 IOT Inventions that will BLOW YOUR MIND under Videos
- Connect-World ICT magazine FAQ under About
- About us under About
- Media Pack under Media
- Vehicle Of The Future – Future Transportation Technology (System) 2050 under Videos
- When mobile goes broadband under Connect-World eFlyer
- Our Team under About
September 10 @ 8:00 am - September 13 @ 5:00 pm