Issue: EMEA 2009 Article no.: 14 Topic: VoIP and video conferencing – does quality of service cut it? Author: Joe Frost Title: VP Marketing Organisation: Psytechnics PDF size: 188KB About author Joe Frost is Psytechnics’...Read More
Category: EMEA 2009
Theme: The broadband connection - which one, to where?
Broadband is no longer the future of communications; it is the present. Even in developing regions, broadband is more than a goal, it is the standard to be achieved. There are many flavours of broadband, both wired and wireless and each has its applications. In some regions, for some applications, fibre is an obvious choice, but in others it is impossible. Wireless, too, has regions and applications for which it is the obvious answer and others where it makes no sense. Some applications - mobile money, for example - will have a wide ranging impact upon commerce, the financial sector and the economy as a whole. Many other applications will change lives throughout the region. The EMEA region - geographically, economically and socially - is extremely varied and complex and so are the needs of its markets.
Issue: EMEA 2009 Article no.: 5 Topic: Femtocells – a new delivery model for mobile broadband Author: Sanjeev Verma Title: Co-Founder and VP, Business Development Organisation: Airvana PDF size: 196KB About author Sanjeev...Read More
Issue: EMEA 2009 Article no.: 8 Topic: Broadband profitability and control of revenue content and services Author: Tim Porter Title: Vice President EMEA, Organisation: Oracle Communications Global Business Unit PDF size: 520KB...Read More
- KCOM extends high-speed connectivity with ADVA’s packet edge solution
- Airtel deploys India’s largest open cloud-based VoLTE network with Nokia software products
- SITA Improves Customer Experience for Air Passengers with Genesys
- Nokia and Windstream enable next-generation IP network with 400G-capable architecture
- Federal Agency for Technical Relief Responds Faster with 6,000 Motorola Solutions TETRA Pagers
- Front page intro text
- Comau applies artificial intelligence to enhance ElECTRIC VEHICLE manufacturing
- New Ericsson software makes the shift to Standalone 5G easier
- Nexign Announces Annual Record 2019 Results
July 21 @ 8:00 am - July 22 @ 5:00 pm