Category: EMEA 2015
Theme: Taking The Pulse. Where does broadcast fit in an IP-centric world?
The ongoing collision of broadcast with IP has been the biggest fundamental development in the history of the industry, impacting the entire value chain across the creation, management and distribution of content. There is the crucially important issue of spectrum allocation. New technologies are presenting new opportunities for monetisation, with targeted ads and real-time bidding systems opening up.
Issue: EMEA 2015 Article no.: 12 Topic: The move to Multi-Play: The need for smarter customer engagement Author: Niall Norton Title: CEO Organisation: Openet PDF size: 212KB About author Niall Norton, CEO, Openet Niall Norton...Read More
Issue: EMEA 2015 Article no.: 11 Topic: User experience, usability. utility:How to keep the user in control within an IP-centric world Author: Ferdinand Maier Title: CEO Organisation: Ruwido PDF size: 419KB About author Ing....Read More
Issue: EMEA 2015 Article no.: 9 Topic: The Internet’s Taking Off:Ensuring Strong Network Performance in the Mediterranean Basin Author: Harald A. Summa Title: CEO Organisation: DE-CIX PDF size: 245KB About author Harald A. Summa...Read More
Issue: EMEA 2015 Article no.: 7 Topic: Improving the stadium experience with high speed mobile connectivity Author: Markus Kalt Title: VP, Business Operations – EMEA Organisation: CommScope Inc. PDF size: 164KB About author...Read More
Issue: EMEA 2015 Article no.: 6 Topic: The evolution of broadcasting in an IP-Centric World Author: Tony Peterle Title: US Subsidiary Manager Organisation: WorldCast Systems Inc. PDF size: 486KB About author Tony Peterle, US...Read More
Issue: EMEA 2015 Article no.: 5 Topic: Hype buster: The top seven business-transforming benefits of transitioning to IP Author: Glenn LeBrun Title: VP Organisation: Imagine Communications PDF size: 261KB About author Glenn...Read More
Watch what happens next: Viewing, sharing, gaming and selling in real time, all the time: Is broadband taking over broadcast?
Issue: EMEA 2015 Article no.: 4 Topic: Watch what happens next: Viewing, sharing, gaming and selling in real time, all the time: Is broadband taking over broadcast? Author: Dr. Natasha Tamaskar Title: VP, Real Time...Read More
Issue: EMEA 2015 Article no.: 3 Topic: Broadcast and IP can enjoy a complimentary existence Author: Jamie Friend Title: VP of Corporate Strategy & Insights, EMEA Organisation: Turner Broadcasting PDF size: 404KB About...Read More
Issue: EMEA 2015 Article no.: 1 Topic: Why broadcasters are migrating to Internal IP solutions Author: Eli Garten,VP Title: Product Management Organisation: VITEC PDF size: 372KB About author Vice President of Product...Read More
- Trends in cybersecurity information-sharing and the value of data under Asia-Pacific II 2017
- Global-ICT 2018 media pack under Media Pack
- How to STOP 5G, Sky-Net & Smart Cities! WE HOLD the Power Right Now! under Videos
- 5 IOT Inventions that will BLOW YOUR MIND under Videos
- Asia-Pacific III 2018 media pack under Media Pack
- NETSCOUT Introduces nGeniusPULSE 2.0, Extending the Reach of the nGenius Service Assurance Solutions to Infrastructure Performance Management under Press Releases
- Media Pack under Media
- New Amdocs DigitalONE Platform to Transform Customer Care and Commerce for the Communications and Media Industry under Press Releases
- CA Technologies Scales Up Privileged Access Management for Large Enterprise and Managed Service Deployments under Press Releases
September 10 @ 8:00 am - September 13 @ 5:00 pm