Category: EMEA 2015
Theme: Taking The Pulse. Where does broadcast fit in an IP-centric world?
The ongoing collision of broadcast with IP has been the biggest fundamental development in the history of the industry, impacting the entire value chain across the creation, management and distribution of content. There is the crucially important issue of spectrum allocation. New technologies are presenting new opportunities for monetisation, with targeted ads and real-time bidding systems opening up.
Issue: EMEA 2015 Article no.: 12 Topic: The move to Multi-Play: The need for smarter customer engagement Author: Niall Norton Title: CEO Organisation: Openet PDF size: 212KB About author Niall Norton, CEO, Openet Niall Norton...Read More
Issue: EMEA 2015 Article no.: 11 Topic: User experience, usability. utility: How to keep the user in control within an IP-centric world Author: Ferdinand Maier Title: CEO Organisation: Ruwido PDF size: 419KB About author Ing....Read More
Issue: EMEA 2015 Article no.: 9 Topic: The Internet’s Taking Off: Ensuring Strong Network Performance in the Mediterranean Basin Author: Harald A. Summa Title: CEO Organisation: DE-CIX PDF size: 245KB About author Harald A....Read More
Issue: EMEA 2015 Article no.: 7 Topic: Improving the stadium experience with high speed mobile connectivity Author: Markus Kalt Title: VP, Business Operations – EMEA Organisation: CommScope Inc. PDF size: 164KB About author...Read More
Issue: EMEA 2015 Article no.: 6 Topic: The evolution of broadcasting in an IP-Centric World Author: Tony Peterle Title: US Subsidiary Manager Organisation: WorldCast Systems Inc. PDF size: 486KB About author Tony Peterle, US...Read More
Issue: EMEA 2015 Article no.: 5 Topic: Hype buster: The top seven business-transforming benefits of transitioning to IP Author: Glenn LeBrun Title: VP Organisation: Imagine Communications PDF size: 261KB About author Glenn...Read More
Watch what happens next: Viewing, sharing, gaming and selling in real time, all the time: Is broadband taking over broadcast?
Issue: EMEA 2015 Article no.: 4 Topic: Watch what happens next: Viewing, sharing, gaming and selling in real time, all the time: Is broadband taking over broadcast? Author: Dr. Natasha Tamaskar Title: VP, Real Time...Read More
Issue: EMEA 2015 Article no.: 3 Topic: Broadcast and IP can enjoy a complimentary existence Author: Jamie Friend Title: VP of Corporate Strategy & Insights, EMEA Organisation: Turner Broadcasting PDF size: 404KB About author...Read More
Issue: EMEA 2015 Article no.: 1 Topic: Why broadcasters are migrating to Internal IP solutions Author: Eli Garten,VP Title: Product Management Organisation: VITEC PDF size: 372KB About author Vice President of Product...Read More
- BCDA, Coast Autonomous sign agreement to deploy self-driving vehicles in New Clark City for SEA Games
- ThousandEyes Expands Global Multi-Cloud Monitoring Coverage, Adds Support for Alibaba Cloud
- VODAFONE IRELAND SWITCHES ON FIRST 5G NETWORK IN FIVE CITIES
- Consumer security at risk as FCA announces delay to PSD2 strong authentication deadline
- Leading Omani Pharmacy Chain Relies on InfiNet Wireless for High-Bandwidth, Always-On Connectivity
- How does Big Data and Analytics work? Simply Explained
- Three switches on 5G today: 5G is in the house
- “Go 30, Beyond Possibility”: Zyxel Celebrates Three Decades of Innovation
- How is the Industry Responding with the Influx of Big Data, Analytics and AI?
- Gartner Says Worldwide Smartphone Sales Will Decline 2.5% in 2019
October 8 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm