Issue: Europe II 2009 Article no.: 1 Topic: Digital Britain Author: Lord Stephen Carter Title: Minister for Communications, Technology and Broadcasting Organisation: Enterprise and Regulatory Reform (BERR) PDF size: 252KB About...Read More
Category: Europe II 2009
Theme: ICT and the EU Innovation Agenda
The EU has actively promoted innovation of all types through a series of programmes and conferences. The EU has committed over €2 billion to its plans for “Inventing the Future” by promoting research and development in ICT, including its use in such leading edge fields as ICT-bio, photonics, robotics and cognition. The far-reaching EU development programmes promise to open new markets, new sectors, and bring new players. This issue of Connect-World Europe will track the progress and the promise of these important EU initiatives.
Issue: Europe II 2009 Article no.: 3 Topic: Spectrum-driven innovation – Europes Great Opportunity Author: Dániel Pataki Title: President of the Hungarian Telecommunications Regulatory Authority Organisation: Spectrum PDF...Read More
- Huawei lessons: ‘Bring back the spotlight on data sovereignty’, says Memset
- Ivan Landen talks IoT opportunities at MVNOs World Congress 2019
- Finding the right customer service role for the frontline worker
- Cecile Euchenhofer Reveals Why MVNOs Should Invest in AI – MVNOs World Congress 2019
- What’s next for VR?
- Inmarsat partners with Airbus to deliver ground-breaking transformation of Global Xpress network
- Akamai Introduces the Edge Cloud Solution, Designed to Scale, Secure and Simplify IoT Connected Device and In-Application Messaging
- Cassava Smartech and Comviva win Changing Lives Award at the East Africa Com Awards
- Angelo Paiva discusses the Brazilian MVNO market at MVNOs World Congress 2019
- East Africa Com 2019
June 18 @ 8:00 am - June 20 @ 5:00 pm