Issue: Europe II 2011 Article no.: 1 Topic: Eastern Europe and the digital dividend Author: Marius Catalin Marinescu Title: President Organisation: Regulation in Communications Romania PDF size: 295KB About author Marius Catalin...Read More
Category: Europe II 2011
Theme: Network Capacity - meeting the challenge
Wired and wireless carriers alike are hard pressed to keep up with the rapid growth of digital traffic. Video growth is aggressively pushing network capacity limits - and this is not just for YouTube - non-Internet IP video traffic for high definition video, on-demand viewing, over-the-top content traffic and the like are also growing rapidly. Nevertheless, margins are dropping, since traffic is growing faster than revenues; this will have an impact upon the ability of many service providers to finance the needed network upgrades.
Issue: Europe II 2011 Article no.: 11 Topic: Enhancing network capacity with IP and compression Author: Oddbjørn Bergem Title: CEO Organisation: Nevion PDF size: 266KB About author Oddbjørn Bergem is the CEO of Nevion....Read More
- Huawei lessons: ‘Bring back the spotlight on data sovereignty’, says Memset
- Ivan Landen talks IoT opportunities at MVNOs World Congress 2019
- Finding the right customer service role for the frontline worker
- Cecile Euchenhofer Reveals Why MVNOs Should Invest in AI – MVNOs World Congress 2019
- What’s next for VR?
- Inmarsat partners with Airbus to deliver ground-breaking transformation of Global Xpress network
- Akamai Introduces the Edge Cloud Solution, Designed to Scale, Secure and Simplify IoT Connected Device and In-Application Messaging
- Cassava Smartech and Comviva win Changing Lives Award at the East Africa Com Awards
- Angelo Paiva discusses the Brazilian MVNO market at MVNOs World Congress 2019
- East Africa Com 2019
June 18 @ 8:00 am - June 20 @ 5:00 pm