Issue: Europe II 2013 Article no.: 12 Topic: Machine-to-machine (M2M) beyond the hype Author: Frédéric Lhostte Title: Director of M2M Integrated Solutions Organisation: Belgacom Group PDF size: 199KB About author Frédéric...Read More
Category: Europe II 2013
Theme: M2M beyond the hype
It’s a huge market, endless possibilities - so how are the ideas materialising into real, profitable services? How M2M is exploiting existing service components? What are the business models - what will subscriber perceive as value? What is the impact on the network - is the signalling tidal wave coming?
Issue: Europe II 2013 Article no.: 9 Topic: Going to the web – the transformation service delivery Author: Jorgen Nilsson Title: CEO Organisation: Acision PDF size: 370KB About author Jorgen Nilsson is the Chief Executive...Read More
- Huawei lessons: ‘Bring back the spotlight on data sovereignty’, says Memset
- Ivan Landen talks IoT opportunities at MVNOs World Congress 2019
- Finding the right customer service role for the frontline worker
- Cecile Euchenhofer Reveals Why MVNOs Should Invest in AI – MVNOs World Congress 2019
- What’s next for VR?
- Inmarsat partners with Airbus to deliver ground-breaking transformation of Global Xpress network
- Akamai Introduces the Edge Cloud Solution, Designed to Scale, Secure and Simplify IoT Connected Device and In-Application Messaging
- Cassava Smartech and Comviva win Changing Lives Award at the East Africa Com Awards
- Angelo Paiva discusses the Brazilian MVNO market at MVNOs World Congress 2019
- East Africa Com 2019
June 18 @ 8:00 am - June 20 @ 5:00 pm