Category: Europe II 2016
Theme: The Cloud Mobile Synergy
The ties between mobile devices and the cloud grow stronger by the minute. The combination of these technologies is accelerating the growth of ‘liquid computing’ – the software driven ability to seamlessly move from one type of device to another to access, use, process, and change data.
Issue: Europe II 2016 Article no.: 14 Topic: Telcos positioned for new frontiers with OpenStack...Read More
Issue: Europe II 2016 Article no.: 10 Topic: Quality of Experience management in the age of IoT...Read More
Issue: Europe II 2016 Article no.: 3 Topic: The network of the future: Realising new revenues through service management Author: Patrick Buttimer Title: CEO Organisation: Eirteic Consulting Ltd. PDF size: 191KB About author...Read More
Issue: Europe II 2016 Article no.: 2 Topic: Powering a connected world: Networks of the future Author: Jason Hill Title: Executive Partner Organisation: Reply PDF size: 378KB About author Jason Hill is an Executive Partner of...Read More
Issue: Europe II 2016 Article no.: 1 Topic: Defining the future for wireless services over Next Generation Networks Author: Elizabeth Rose Title: Director of Communications Organisation: Open Mobile Alliance (OMA) PDF size:...Read More
- Design software powerhouse Xara launches a suite of updates to shake up the industry.
- Will the Internet kill the TV Star?
- Densify Launches Cloud Industry’s First Optimisation-as-Code Product, Allowing All Applications to Self-Optimise, Saving Cloud Customers Millions
- Futuresource Consulting – CE Alert – Next gen driving tech puts CE companies behind the wheel:New Futuresource Consulting report
- KEYMILE to become part of DZS
- IoT Connect Anywhere from Orange Business Services enables companies to set up private LoRa® networks for IoT projects
- How BMC’s new AI will stop “whack a mole” mainframe management in businesses
- Viasat Selected as Connectivity Provider on Gulfstream G280 Business Jets
- Augmented Reality Offers New Possibilities at CES 2018
- Top 5 VR Technologies 2018
October 30 @ 8:00 am - October 31 @ 5:00 pm