Issue: Global-ICT 2002 Article no.: 1 Topic: Building the Infoway Author: Alexandre Annenberg Title: Executive Director Organisation: ABTA PDF size: 36KB About author Not available Article abstract Pay-TV in Brazil is facing...Read More
Category: North America 2008
Theme: 3G, 4G or both? The race is on.
In a normal world 2.5G follows 2G and is followed by 3 or 3.x G and then 4G, Operators normally would follow a pre-defined evolutionary sequence, but the competition is so rough - and the economics so compelling - that many companies are considering jumping the track and switching technologies and generations. What might the consequences of this be in terms of the networks, equipment, applications, security and especially the market and the consumer?
Issue: Global-ICT 2002 Article no.: 2 Topic: The Telecommunications Market In Brazil – Past Present & Future Author: Antonio Carlos Valente da Silva Title: Vice-President Organisation: Anatel – National...Read More
Issue: Global-ICT 2002 Article no.: 4 Topic: Data Carriers In Brazil -Trends and Challenges for 2002 Author: Jurandir M. Pitsch Title: Vice President of Marketing Organisation: COMSAT Brasil, a Lockheed Martin Company PDF size:...Read More
Issue: Global-ICT 2002 Article no.: 6 Topic: Collaborative Commerce, an advanced form of E-business Author: Kathy Harris Title: Vice-President and Research Area Director Organisation: Gartner PDF size: 56KB About author Not...Read More
Issue: Global-ICT 2002 Article no.: 7 Topic: Building the Information Society in Brazil The Way Forward Author: Ronaldo Mota Sardenberg Title: Minister Organisation: Ministry of Science and Technology, Brazil PDF size: 52KB...Read More
Issue: Global-ICT 2002 Article no.: 11 Topic: The Impact of Telecommunication Upon Regional Educational, Social and Cultural Development Author: Isidro Fernández–Aballí Title: Regional Information Advisor for Latin America and...Read More
- CSR green credentials incomplete without ‘cloud sustainability’, says Memset
- CenturyLink named a Leader in IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Commercial CDN Vendors Report Company recognized for technology innovation and effective strategies for growth
- Connect-World’s Digest – Issue 90 – September 2019
- Kapten launches the first ‘rounding up’ initiative in the European ride-hailing sector
- Zebra Study: Record Number of Enterprises Becoming “Intelligent” with Growing IoT Investments
- Amdocs Network Virtualization Solutions Selected by VodafoneZiggo to Enable Dutch Enterprises’ Move to Service Cloud Networks
- Net Insight launches new virtual media and network functions for remote production and IP media delivery
- ETSI publishes a white paper on Network Transformation Building on key technologies for 5G.
- Telecoms operators need to virtualize to remain relevant, new report finds
- Worldwide first: ENENSYS releases SmartGate-vT2: a Pure Virtualized and Software based DVB-T2 Gateway
November 4 @ 8:00 am - November 5 @ 5:00 pm