Issue: North America 2013 Article no.: 15 Topic: ‘Virtually’ secure your BYOD initiative Author: Frank Andrus Title: Chief Technology Officer Organisation: Bradford Networks PDF size: 262KB About author As Chief Technology...Read More
Category: North America 2013
Theme: Enterprise metamorphosis - under the influence of BYOD, VDI and Cloud.
The workplace is now changing, as employees demand the magic of smart devices to be extended to their daily business. The advent of BYOD is like a river busting its banks when suddenly everything that was restricted before becomes acceptable. Do enterprises fully appreciate the impact of BYOD and VDI? Do Operators have clear vision to understand the end-game? Will those enterprises that do not join in lose out?
Issue: North America 2013 Article no.: 12 Topic: BYOD and the breakdown of the castle walls: An IT allegory Author: Prayson Pate Title: Chief Technologist Organisation: Overture Networks PDF size: 266KB About author Prayson Pate...Read More
- CSR green credentials incomplete without ‘cloud sustainability’, says Memset
- CenturyLink named a Leader in IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Commercial CDN Vendors Report Company recognized for technology innovation and effective strategies for growth
- Connect-World’s Digest – Issue 90 – September 2019
- Kapten launches the first ‘rounding up’ initiative in the European ride-hailing sector
- Zebra Study: Record Number of Enterprises Becoming “Intelligent” with Growing IoT Investments
- Amdocs Network Virtualization Solutions Selected by VodafoneZiggo to Enable Dutch Enterprises’ Move to Service Cloud Networks
- Net Insight launches new virtual media and network functions for remote production and IP media delivery
- ETSI publishes a white paper on Network Transformation Building on key technologies for 5G.
- Telecoms operators need to virtualize to remain relevant, new report finds
- Worldwide first: ENENSYS releases SmartGate-vT2: a Pure Virtualized and Software based DVB-T2 Gateway
November 4 @ 8:00 am - November 5 @ 5:00 pm