Issue: Global-ICT 2002 Article no.: 1 Topic: Building the Infoway Author: Alexandre Annenberg Title: Executive Director Organisation: ABTA PDF size: 36KB About author Not available Article abstract Pay-TV in Brazil is facing...Read More
Category: North America II 2015
Theme: What are some steps telecommunications companies can take to foster innovation and/or growth?
Innovation has been the cornerstone of success in the mobile ecosystem, and companies should keep pushing on the accelerator as many more opportunities exist. For example, new devices will continue to arrive with varied price points and different form factors – bigger screens, flexible screens, curved screens. Mobile capabilities are being extended into completely new devices, including wearable technology such as glasses, smart watches and fitness/health devices – and these are just the tip of the iceberg. We’ve been seeing indications that the benefit derived from relevant features and functionality, as well as apps, have greatly improved the value proposition to consumers, resulting in increased receptivity in paying more for devices.
Issue: Global-ICT 2002 Article no.: 2 Topic: The Telecommunications Market In Brazil – Past Present & Future Author: Antonio Carlos Valente da Silva Title: Vice-President Organisation: Anatel – National...Read More
Issue: Global-ICT 2002 Article no.: 4 Topic: Data Carriers In Brazil -Trends and Challenges for 2002 Author: Jurandir M. Pitsch Title: Vice President of Marketing Organisation: COMSAT Brasil, a Lockheed Martin Company PDF size:...Read More
Issue: Global-ICT 2002 Article no.: 6 Topic: Collaborative Commerce, an advanced form of E-business Author: Kathy Harris Title: Vice-President and Research Area Director Organisation: Gartner PDF size: 56KB About author Not...Read More
Issue: Global-ICT 2002 Article no.: 7 Topic: Building the Information Society in Brazil The Way Forward Author: Ronaldo Mota Sardenberg Title: Minister Organisation: Ministry of Science and Technology, Brazil PDF size: 52KB...Read More
Issue: Global-ICT 2002 Article no.: 11 Topic: The Impact of Telecommunication Upon Regional Educational, Social and Cultural Development Author: Isidro Fernández–Aballí Title: Regional Information Advisor for Latin America and...Read More
- CSR green credentials incomplete without ‘cloud sustainability’, says Memset
- CenturyLink named a Leader in IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Commercial CDN Vendors Report Company recognized for technology innovation and effective strategies for growth
- Connect-World’s Digest – Issue 90 – September 2019
- Kapten launches the first ‘rounding up’ initiative in the European ride-hailing sector
- Zebra Study: Record Number of Enterprises Becoming “Intelligent” with Growing IoT Investments
- Amdocs Network Virtualization Solutions Selected by VodafoneZiggo to Enable Dutch Enterprises’ Move to Service Cloud Networks
- Net Insight launches new virtual media and network functions for remote production and IP media delivery
- ETSI publishes a white paper on Network Transformation Building on key technologies for 5G.
- Telecoms operators need to virtualize to remain relevant, new report finds
- Worldwide first: ENENSYS releases SmartGate-vT2: a Pure Virtualized and Software based DVB-T2 Gateway
November 4 @ 8:00 am - November 5 @ 5:00 pm