Issue: North America 2011 Article no.: 15 Topic: Energy and infrastructure for LTE deployment Author: Paul Misar Title: Director, Product Management, Energy Systems Organisation: Emerson Network Power PDF size: 251KB About...Read More
Category: North America 2011
Theme: It’s the network!
Despite the downturn, businesses are spending on IT and telecom services, LAN/WAN infrastructure, storage hardware as well as data, wireless, and security services. Good news for the service provides that can get sound new product offerings - managed services, for example - to the market to meet the demand and simplify the lives of CTOs/CIOs. Consumers are pushing many operators to the limit of their broadband capacity. New devices - iPhones, Android smartphones, tablets and such - are snowballing data traffic at an astounding rate.
Issue: North America 2011 Article no.: 10 Topic: The smart phone challenge – reconnecting with subscribers Author: Eran Wyler Title: CEO & Founder Organisation: InfoGin PDF size: 295KB About author Eran Wyler is the...Read More
Issue: North America 2011 Article no.: 4 Topic: Ethernet backhaul migration Is your backhaul network ready for Ethernet? Author: Vikas Arora Title: Chief Technology Officer. Organisation: EXFO Inc PDF size: 257KB About author...Read More
- Connect-World ICT magazine FAQ under About
- 5 Smartphones You Won’t Believe Actually Exist! under Videos
- Global-ICT 2018 media pack under Media Pack
- Artificial intelligence in 2018 under Videos
- NGN voice migration under EMEA 2008
- Zon chooses Appear TV Scrambling and Multiplexing for Satellite Infrastructure Upgrade under Press Releases
- IUNGO: The Reinvention of the Internet [strikes again] under Press Releases
- Ericsson gets a top score on The Greenpeace cool IT leaderboard under Press Releases
June 12 @ 8:00 am - June 14 @ 5:00 pm