Cinegy selected to present in the IBC Content Everywhere Workflow Solutions
Taking place on Sunday 14th September at 11am in Hall 9 at IBC, Cinegy’s Head of Product Management, Lewis Kirkaldie will present “Lifecycles of a Software-based TV Station – Exploring the Total Cost of Ownership”.
Lifecycles of a Software-based TV Station – Exploring the Total Cost of Ownership presentation will highlight the transformations BBC NI has gone through since installing its software based broadcast infrastructure in 2008. Detailing the costs and savings made as business requirements have evolved in that time – from SD SDI tape workflows through HD card-based migrations and forward into the world of IP.
“This presentation will be of interest to large and small broadcasters who are looking for a cost effective, robust and scalable workflow solution based on software – it offers a huge cost saving for all broadcasters” says Lewis Kirkaldie
IBC Content Everywhere Workflow Solutions showcases the financial and production benefits of the disruptive technologies of tapeless production. The relentless drive to end-to-end file-based digital production throws up as many complexities as it does opportunities for creative freedom and budget saving.
Cinegy will be exhibiting at IBC on stands 7.A30 and 7.A41 its:
- 4K IP-Based Broadcast Solutions; Cinegy Multiviewer, Cinegy Route and Cinegy Live
- Automation, Playout and CG solutions; Cinegy Air, Cinegy Studio and Cinegy Type
- Media Asset Management and Archive solutions; Cinegy Archive, Cinegy Desktop and Cinegy Capture
Cinegy develops innovative video, broadcast and production software solutions, encompassing every aspect of a collaborative workflow including IP Tools, ingest, editing to playout, all connected to an active archive with full Digital Asset Management.
Based on standard IT hardware and non-proprietary storage technology, Cinegy products are reliable, affordable, scalable, easily deployable and intuitive.
Cinegy’s Application Areas include:
· Media asset management & archive
· Broadcast automation and multi-channel playout
· IP video management and monitoring
· Collaborative workgroup production for news, sports, reality and entertainment
· Video encoding, transcoding and multi-channel ingest
· Channel branding and template based CG
· Scalable cloud and VM ready products for demanding enterprise solutions