Cisco Hosts Free Virtual Event Focused on Talent Development in Latin America
SAN JOSE, Calif., Dec. 4, 2012– In response to continuing demand for skilled professionals to manage tools that keep information and communication flowing, [email protected] is hosting a virtual event to help both networking beginners and seasoned professionals in Latin America gain valuable information to help advance their networking careers.
Who: The [email protected] Talent Development Fair provides career and professional development resources to individuals who are interested in pursuing or advancing their careers in IT networking.
Audience: Individuals looking to start or advance a career in IT networking with the widely respected Cisco® certification and training program.
What: Regardless of where you are in your career, the [email protected] Talent Development Fair will provide an opportunity to interact with experts, learn about new educational advancements, download training and career-related materials, view live sessions, and network with other professionals in the IT industry.
Activities will include:
- Live presentations that discuss:
- Developing your career with Cisco certifications
- Cisco Data Center training and certification portfolio evolution
- How current industry trends impact the CCIE®
- Take advantage of opportunities to interact with virtual staff and attendees:
- Get your certification and training questions answered live in the exhibitor hall
- Join topical discussions in the networking lounge
- Network with your peers throughout the event
When: Thursday, December 6, 2012, 8:00 am – noon Pacific Time
How: This is a free virtual event. Advanced registration is required, please visit the event website to register.
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) is the worldwide leader in networking that transforms how people connect, communicate and collaborate. Information about Cisco can be found at http://www.cisco.com. For ongoing news, please go to http://newsroom.cisco.com.