CloudBees CTO Kohsuke Kawaguchi to Speak about Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery in Europe
Locations include Brussels, Ulm and Munich
Continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and the cloud are used by rapid response application teams to accelerate web and mobile application delivery. While many development teams have adopted CI, IT organisations are now being challenged to take CI to an enterprise level and extend it to CD and DevOps.
Delegates at these events will learn how CI, CD and the cloud can be used to transform a team into a rapid response application team, and how to apply these technologies to accelerate application delivery and leverage existing IT assets more fully.
Attend these events and hear Kohsuke Kawaguchi, CTO, CloudBees and founder of the Jenkins CI open source project speak about these important topics.
- 5 February Brussels, Belgium
Palais des Beaux-Arts
Rue Ravenstein 23
- Kohsuke Kawaguchi – CTO, CloudBees, and Jenkins founder who will offer insights into the evolution of the environments that run builds and tests from static to elastic, and how they have been changing to better leverage the evolution of virtualisation and cloud technologies.
- Sacha Labourey – Founder and CEO, CloudBees will discuss the transition from a legacy software era to the new services era and the radical change it brings on how IT produces business value, as well as how IT services are being consumed.
- Cyrille Le Clerc – Evangelist, CloudBees aims to educate on the new role of the development team in this world of Cloud and illustrate real-life examples of the new role and responsibilities that development, QA and operations teams now have.
- Arnaud Gueremy – Software Factory Manager, Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise will offer a customers insights into the role of CI/CD in application delivery.
http://www.eventbrite.com/e/accelerating-application-delivery-with-continuous-integration-ci-and-the-cloud-tickets-10008173717 – Registration
- February 4: Ulm
12:00 – 16:30
- Kohsuke Kawaguchi, CTO, CloudBees and founder of the Jenkins project
- Robert Martin, senior project manager, BMW
- February 5: München
Accelerating Application Delivery with Continuous Integration
16:00 – 20:00
- Gerhard Müller, managing partner, TNG
- Kohsuke Kawaguchi, CTO, CloudBees and founder of the Jenkins projects
- Sacha Labourey, CEO, CloudBees
http://de.amiando.com/JenkinsCloudbeesMuenchen.html?page=1075099&mode=guestView – Register
CloudBees (www.cloudbees.com) provides a Continuous Delivery Platform as a Service that accelerates the development, integration and deployment of web and mobile applications. The CloudBees Platform provides a set of services that allow developers to rapidly build and run new business applications and integrate them with other services – all with zero IT administrative overhead. With Continuous Cloud Delivery, development teams can make frequent updates and easily deploy those changes immediately to production. By eliminating the friction caused by provisioning, maintaining and administering complex hardware and software infrastructure, CloudBees allows developers to do what they do best: develop innovative applications — fast. CloudBees serves the needs of a wide range of businesses from small startups that need to quickly create new on-line businesses, to large IT organizations that need to rapidly respond to dynamic market opportunities. Follow CloudBees on Twitter (@CloudBees) and on Facebook. You can also try CloudBees for free.
Backed by Matrix Partners and Lightspeed Venture Partners, CloudBees was founded in 2010 by former JBoss CTO Sacha Labourey and an elite team of middleware and open source technology professionals.