Comverse Chosen by JT Group Ltd (Formerly Jersey Telecom) to Provide Managed Services
Comverse to Manage Converged BSS Operational Systems for Leading Channel Islands Fixed and Mobile Telecommunication Services Provider
- Comverse professionals located in Jersey (UK) and in Comverse’s Centers of Excellence in Europe will implement a continuous quality assurance process to ensure service levels are maintained or improved for JT Group
- Comverse will help JT Group optimize costs, enhance the subscribers’ experience, accelerate speed-to-market for promotions and offers, and increase operational efficiency based on objective evaluation of Key Performance Indicators
- By applying best practices for preventive maintenance and analysis of events and trends, Comverse will identify opportunities for JT Group to reduce risk and expand business opportunities
WAKEFIELD, Mass., May 20, 2015 – Comverse (Nasdaq:CNSI), a global leader in enabling innovative solutions for today’s multi-device digital consumer, today announced today announced that JT Group Ltd. (www.jtglobal.com), the Channel Islands’ leading telecommunications company, selected Comverse to provide managed services for its converged billing solution.
During the five-year managed services agreement, Comverse professionals located in Jersey and in Comverse’s Centers of Excellence in Europe will implement a continuous quality assurance process to ensure service levels are maintained or improved. They will also help JT Group optimize costs, enhance the subscribers’ experience, accelerate speed-to-market for promotions and offers, and increase operational efficiency based on objective evaluation of Key Performance Indicators.
“Our long-term partnership with Comverse has been developed through their delivery of bespoke billing solutions, which has proven to be very successful due to the fact that they understand our business needs and requirements,” said Graeme Millar, CEO of JT. “When looking at a managed services provider, Comverse demonstrated the capability and a comprehensive service that ticked all the boxes for the support we need in order to deliver a superior service for our customers. Therefore, it was a very straightforward decision. Comverse provides a personal service, which complements the expertise within our own team at JT and enables us to deliver world-class solutions for our customers, wherever we operate, both locally in the Channel Islands and around the globe. We are delighted to cement our partnership with Comverse by choosing them to provide managed services for JT.”
Some of the services Comverse will provide for JT Group include:
- Application Configuration Management for Comverse ONE, Comverse’s flagship BSS solution
- Managed operations for Comverse ONE, for rating, billing, payments, collection, journaling
- Order, provision and faults management
- Testing for new services and configurations
- Operations and Application development
- Infrastructure management, including inventory, capacity, security, back-up & restore
- Business KPI dashboard and ad-hoc reporting
By applying best practices for preventive maintenance and analysis of events and trends, Comverse will identify opportunities to reduce risk and expand JT Group’s business opportunities.
“We are proud of the role Comverse has played through the years, helping JT Group to modernize its BSS platform, and supporting JT Group’s business expansion,” said Denis Bernaert, SVP and Managing Director, BSS Business Unit at Comverse.
“With this extensive managed services engagement, Comverse looks forward to bringing our partnering relationship to the next step, leveraging our extensive managed services expertise to help JT Group improve in customer satisfaction and business results,” said Andreas Herzog, SVP and Managing Director, Managed Services at Comverse.
Comverse has a strong background in managed services, with 300-plus service experts optimizing operations in a managed service model for CSPs worldwide, supporting millions of subscribers.
About JT Group Ltd
JT Group Ltd is a tier 1 telecoms operator whose vision is to become the partner of choice for global telecommunications innovation. JT has over 120 years’ experience and business operations covering 10 global locations with 2,000+ local and global business customers providing a complete range of telecommunications solutions.
Comverse empowers people to engage with each other, services, and things as part of their multi-device, digital lifestyle. We help service providers and enterprises deliver and monetize innovative digital experiences through an award-winning portfolio of software solutions, backed by expert services. Our solutions touch more than two billion people through 450 service providers and enterprises in 125+ countries. You can find us at www.comverse.com