Comverse Kenan Monetization Realization Platform Gains Global Customer Traction
Global Service Providers and Enterprises Turn to Comverse Kenan BSS to Expand Revenue and Monetization Opportunities
- Global service providers are increasingly leveraging the latest Comverse Kenan efficiencies and functionality to deliver operational improvements and maintain a competitive edge
- Comverse Kenan delivers flexible and scalable revenue management to help CSPs and non-telco enterprises manage, future-proof and grow their business
WAKEFIELD, Mass., Jan. 15, 2015 – Comverse (Nasdaq:CNSI), a global leader in cloud-based and in-network services enablement and monetization management software solutions for communication service providers (CSPs) and growing enterprises, today announced a growing number of customers worldwide are expanding their use of Comverse Kenan, the most robust fully-integrated customer, order and revenue cloud management suite. The Comverse Kenan revenue management solution helps CSPs and enterprises grow their business by enabling them to offer any combination of communications services, media content, data services and new lines of business with customer care, order fulfillment and postpaid billing, providing a future-proof competitive edge in today’s evolving market.
A robust billing and revenue management solution that includes customer care and order management, Kenan can be deployed as a stand-alone, end-to-end billing solution or as part of a broader virtualized BSS ecosystem, both on-premise or cloud-based.
Several New Comverse Kenan deals include:
- A French multinational enterprise solution provider has renewed and expanded its contract for Comverse Kenan and maintenance services, and is upgrading to the latest version of the FX solution. This will allow the customer to reduce its operational costs and improve customer monetization.
- A pioneer in total communications solutions in the region has expanded its Comverse Kenan contract and related services to support its long-term growth plans.
- A leading full-service enterprise and communications provider has expanded its contract for Comverse Kenan while upgrading to the latest release FX 3 to support the customer’s main lines of business. This will enable performance improvements and cost reductions through technology advancements in the SP’s new state-of-the-art data center.
- A global enterprise data services provider has selected Comverse Kenan as its new global billing layer to deliver revenue management and regional monetization oversight of its subsidiaries. The enterprise selected the Kenan solution due to its global scalability, ability to deliver quick flexibility, and proven performance track record.
“As newly evolving CSPs and enterprises embrace the connected world, they’re challenged to maintain a competitive edge by continually offering new products, services and promotions — quickly and flexibly,” said Raman Abrol, SVP and Managing Director of Enterprise & Cloud Billing at Comverse. “Comverse Kenan is a modular, flexible and scalable solution that improves the entire customer experience with features that future-proof our clients’ business and builds user loyalty, all through the most proven, agile and scalable solution on the market. We’re delighted the momentum behind our Kenan platform continues as customers increasingly place their trust in our solution.”
Learn more about Comverse Kenan at http://www.comverse.com/comverse-products/enterprise-monetization-solutions/.
Comverse provides true carrier-grade cloud-based or in-network monetization and revenue management software solutions that help global carriers and growing enterprises profitably enable the way people obtain and share digital experiences, today and tomorrow. We support digital lifestyles through a suite of proven and flexible solutions that includes managed BSS and Policy (PCRF), Enterprise and Cloud Billing, and Digital Services, all guided by an experienced Managed Services offering, that ensure our customers gain competitive advantage. Comverse’s customer base spans more than 125 countries with solutions successfully delivered to over 450 communication service providers and enterprises serving more than two billion subscribers. For more information, visit www.comverse.com.