Comverse Offers Cloud
Delivery of Multi-VAS Solutions on the Amazon Web Services Cloud
Service Providers Can Leverage Full Spectrum of Deployment Options to Accelerate mVAS Delivery, Reduce Total Cost of Ownership
Comverse to Demo Solution at Mobile World Congress 2015
• Comverse has developed a multi-VAS (multi value added services) solution available via the Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud.
• Leveraging Comverse’s Virtualized mVAS solutions with advanced AWS technologies, service providers can upgrade and modernize their existing VAS offerings with extreme efficiency while matching the security and latency aspects previously only available through in-network deployments.
• Comverse offering on the AWS cloud delivers improved time-to-market, financial flexibility and the utmost in network scalability.
• Comverse will be demoing the Comverse mVAS Cloud solution on AWS at Mobile World Congress 2015 (Booth 3L20).
WAKEFIELD, Mass., February 24, 2015 – Comverse (Nasdaq: CNSI), a global leader in cloud-based and in-network services enablement and monetization software solutions for communication service providers and growing enterprises, today announced it has chosen Amazon Web Services (AWS) to revolutionize the way next-generation multi-VAS (mVAS) solutions, including SMS, MMS, voicemail and USSD, are delivered to service providers. With this solution that leverages Comverse’s Virtualized mVAS solutions with advanced AWS technologies, service providers can now upgrade and modernize their existing VAS offerings with extreme efficiency while matching the security and latency aspects previously only available through in-network deployments.
Benefits of the Comverse solution on AWS include:
· Improved Time to Market: Service launches can now be implemented in a matter of weeks, instead of the more time-intensive traditional methods.
· Financial Flexibility: By engaging in an OPEX-only model, service providers can free up valuable CAPEX dollars to invest in additional growth areas, improving total cost of ownership.
· Elasticity: Through a hybrid structure that uses a combination of service provider cloud and Amazon Virtual Private Cloud, customers can design their systems for the “average case” and let AWS handle elasticity in demand – freeing service providers from the cost and burden of designing for the peak.
· Innovative Approach: Telecom core services like SMS and MMS require innovative new approaches and Comverse is leading this effort to help service providers leverage the best in the industry.
“Comverse is committed to offering choice and agility to our customers,” said Adolfo Masini, Senior Vice President, Managing Director for Digital Services at Comverse. “Building our solution on Amazon Web Services enables us to offer a full spectrum of solutions to service providers, tailored to the way they want to engage. Comverse can provide in-network/turnkey solutions like we’ve historically delivered and maintained with high reliability. We can also deliver a software-only solution fine-tuned to our customer’s private cloud environment – something we’ve been doing for some time and for which we’re seeing growing demand. Finally, we can deliver the entire mVAS bundle with a rapid time-to-market on a price per month basis that offers service providers the utmost in financial flexibility. No matter what our customers prefer, we have an mVAS deployment model that’s right for their specific needs.”
“We are excited that leading ISV’s like Comverse want to build on the flexible, scalable, innovative cloud platform offered by AWS,” said Harel Ifhar, Regional Manager, Amazon Web Services Israel Limited. “Comverse’s innovative mVAS solution on AWS allows enterprise customers to get the most out of their IP messaging and RCS services via the globally accessible, cost effective AWS cloud.”
Comverse will be demoing its Comverse on AWS mVAS solution at the Comverse booth (3L20) at Mobile World Congress 2015, March 2-5 in Barcelona.
Learn more about Comverse Digital Services at http://www.comverse.com/products/digital-services/.
Comverse provides true carrier-grade cloud-based and in-network monetization and revenue management software solutions that help global carriers and growing enterprises profitably enable the way people obtain and share digital experiences, today and tomorrow. We support digital lifestyles through a suite of proven and flexible solutions that includes managed BSS and Policy (PCRF), Enterprise and Cloud Billing, and Digital Services, all guided by an experienced Managed Services offering, that ensure our customers gain competitive advantage. Comverse’s customer base spans more than 125 countries with solutions successfully delivered to over 450 communication service providers and enterprises serving more than two billion subscribers. For more information, visit www.comverse.com.