Confirmit Raises the Bar with Mobile Research and Voice of the Customer in Second Quarter
Quarter highlights include a record number of mobile surveys completed and the launch of the latest Confirmit Horizons platform
London, UK and Oslo, Norway and New York, NY: August 14, 2012: Confirmit, the leading global software provider for Customer Experience, Employee Engagement and Market Research, today announced a 26 percent increase in revenue from mobile solutions and other business highlights from Q2 2012.
Driven by huge demand for mobile research and Voice of the Customer (VoC) programmes, Confirmit hosted two well received global roadshows. Over 1000 MR and VoC professionals expressed interest in the events in four major cities, which highlighted successful strategies and explained how businesses can improve ROI with a comprehensive end-to-end platform. These events featured industry analysts and experts from leading organisations who exchanged mobile research and VoC best practices.
In addition to the highly successful roadshows, other Q2 highlights include:
· 100 percent platform uptime of the Confirmit Horizons on-demand VoC and Market Research platform for web-based data collection, with a continuous 18 months of 100 percent uptime on the US environment;
· Nearly 10 percent increase in surveys completed on the Confirmit Horizons platform;
· A record number of surveys completed on Confirmit Mobile and close to a 40 per cent increase over the same quarter this past year;
· The launch of Confirmit Horizons V17, providing businesses with more opportunities to engage customers, employees and research respondents in feedback programmes across multiple channels, particularly mobile;
· Continued dominance in the Market Research industry, with significant new MR business globally and key wins in France;
· A Customer Interaction Solutions CRM Excellence Award for the Confirmit Horizons platform and the company’s commitment to help its clients engage across multiple channels to capture the true Voice of the Customer; and
· A Prestigious Dun & Bradstreet rating with the highest credit score, AAA, for the fourth consecutive year.
“Seven years ago we undertook a lengthy evaluation process of all the leading online customer experience tools. The main criteria for us were usability, wide array of features and, most importantly, the amount of investment in research and development for the future of the platform,” says Robert Gassmann, Market Intelligence Senior Expert, Swisscom. “Confirmit came out top in all categories and continues to meet our requirements all these years later.”
“We’ve seen an excellent start to the year, particularly in the mobile arena, with our Market Research customers trusting Confirmit Horizons as the innovative, stable and reliable platform on which to grow their businesses,” commented Henning Hansen, Confirmit President and CEO. “We’ve moved into the third quarter with the launch of Confirmit Voices™, our customer engagement model that gives companies the power to use the Voice of the Customer to drive action that delivers business change. It’s an exciting time at Confirmit, and we’ll continue to deliver outstanding solutions to our Market Research and Voice of the Customer clients.”
For more information about Confirmit, please visit www.confirmit.com.
Confirmit is the world’s leading SaaS vendor for multichannel Voice of the Customer, Employee Feedback, and Market Research applications. The company has offices in Oslo (headquarters), Cologne, Guildford, London, Moscow, New York, San Francisco, Vancouver, and Yaroslavl. Confirmit’s software is also distributed through partner resellers in Barcelona, Kuwait City, Madrid, Milan, Pattaya, Sydney, and Tokyo.
Confirmit targets Global 5000 companies and Market Research agencies worldwide with a wide range of software products for feedback / data collection, panel management, data processing, analysis, and reporting. Customers include A&N Media, British Airways, Dow Chemical, Farmers Insurance, GlaxoSmithKline, Ipsos, Morehead Associates, Nielsen, The NPD Group, Swisscom and Symantec. Visit www.confirmit.com for more information.