Control Your Android Device from Your Desktop with 3CX Remote Android Desktop
3CX Remote Android Desktop is a free Android application that allows users to control their Android device from their browsers
LONDON, 8 April 2013 – 3CX, developer of the award-winning Windows VoIP PBX 3CX Phone System and 3CX Mobile Device Manager, (http://goo.gl/mbvpo) today announced that it has acquired LazyDroid, a popular remote desktop application for Android which makes it easier for users to access their files, documents, photos, camera, and allows them to make calls, text messages and view the system logs of the device directly from within their web browser. 3CX has rebranded LazyDroid to 3CX Remote Android Desktop and made the app completely free of charge.
“The acquisition of LazyDroid allows us to add key mobile device management features to 3CX Mobile Device Manager and leapfrog the competition”, said Nick Galea, 3CX CEO. “3CX Remote Android Desktop provides an easy way for users to control their Android phone. We plan to integrate 3CX Remote Android Desktop’s technology into 3CX Mobile Device Manager to allow administrators to easily control any connected Android device.”
3CX Remote Android Desktop features include:
· File Management: Organize all files such as important corporate documents, photos, videos, and messages.
· Wireless File Transfer – Drag-and-drop files to and from your device via web browser.
· Remote Control – View a rooted Android device in real-time within your desktop.
· SMS Management: Send and receive text messages from the comfort of your desktop.
· Remote Camera – Stream the devices camera.
· Personal Web Server – Host web pages directly from an Android device.
· Access Device Logs – Troubleshoot any errors that appear on the device.
· Clipboard – The user can copy and paste text from their device to the desktop and vice versa
· Shell Access – IT administrators can take full control of the rooted devices shell.
Get 3CX Remote Android Desktop
Download 3CX Remote Android Desktop for free from Google Play (http://goo.gl/2qTAy) and access the new 3CX Remote Android Desktop forum (http://goo.gl/xVPt7) for support.
About 3CX (http://www.3cx.com/)
3CX is the developer of the 3CX Phone System, an open standard unified communications platform for Windows that works with standard SIP phones and replaces any proprietary PBX. The 3CX Phone System is more manageable than standard PBX systems and delivers substantial cost savings while increasing productivity. Some of the world’s leading companies and organizations use the 3CX Phone System, including Boeing, the Caterham F1 Team, Intercontinental Hotels & Resorts, Harley Davidson, and MIT.
3CX was named a CRN Emerging Vendor in 2011 and 2012 and has been awarded CRN’s 5-Star Partner Program rating in 2013. 3CX has also been awarded Windows Server Certification and won the Windowsnetworking.com Gold Award, the Windows IT Pro 2008 Editor’s Best Award and a Best Buy Award from Computer Shopper. 3CX has offices in Australia, Cyprus, Germany, Hong Kong, Malta, South Africa, the UK and the U.S. Visit us at: http://www.3cx.com/, and on Facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/3CXPhoneSystem.