Cornerstone OnDemand’s Convergence EMEA 2014 Client Conference to Explore the New Ways of Work
Cornerstone’s annual European event to feature a line-up of leading talent management experts, including executives from Air Liquide, Deutsche Post DHL, LVMH and more
London, UK: 3 September 2014 – Cornerstone OnDemand (NASDAQ:CSOD), a global leader in cloud-based talent management software solutions, today announced the speaker line-up and agenda for its annual EMEA client conference, Convergence EMEA 2014, being held 17-18 September at the Hilton Metropole, London, UK.
Convergence EMEA 2014 will bring together learning, HR and talent management professionals, as well as leading industry voices, to examine the evolving landscape of work and talent management issues across Europe, as well as explore technology’s role in supporting an engaged and productive workforce.
Adam Miller, Cornerstone’s founder and CEO, will deliver the opening keynote, sharing his views regarding the impacts of technology advances, demographic shifts and globalization on the workplace and the role of talent in ensuring organisations are prepared to adapt and grow in the face of change.
Other highlights of the Convergence EMEA 2014 agenda include:
· Analyst panel hosted by Christian Howes, BT Sport Presenter: Christian will examine the findings of the latest HR Leaders Survey, focusing on internal recruitment trends. The panel will feature leading analysts David Wilson from Elearnity in the UK; Prof. Dr. Armin Trost from University Furtwangen in Germany; Prof. Mariano Corso from Politecnico di Milano in Italy; and Odile Pellier, member of the ANDRH in France.
· Premier client speakers: Cornerstone client speakers include learning and talent management executives representing organisations such as Air Liquide; Atkins; BNP Paribas; Carslberg Group; Deutsche Post DHL (DPDHL); Grant Thornton UK; International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies; Jones Lang LaSalle; LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton; NATS; Peugeot Citroen; Saint-Gobain; Sodexo and Wilh Wilhelmsen Holding; among others.
· Themed breakout sessions: Two sets of tailored breakout sessions will run each day, including a spotlight on talent management, leveraging best practices around HR technology to create competitive advantage and engaging the 21st century workforce, among other topics.
Comments on the News
“Talent management continues to be a strategic business initiative for companies across Europe, so we are looking forward to highlighting these successes and best practices from our clients and partners at this year’s event,” said Vincent Belliveau, SVP and GM EMEA, Cornerstone OnDemand. “Cornerstone believes in helping companies teach employees new skills no matter where they are. This keeps them engaged and gives them the power to be part of a productive and agile workforce.”
“We’re delighted to bring an exciting line-up of speakers, partners, guests and discussions to Convergence EMEA 2014,” said Kirsten Helvey, senior vice president of client success for Cornerstone OnDemand. “Attendees will gain actionable knowledge on how to evolve and unify their talent management initiatives and align these strategies with business objectives, while having a firmly positive impact on employee experience.”
· Event sponsors: The Convergence EMEA 2014 Titanium Sponsor is Tribridge HCM (formerly Intelladon). The Diamond Sponsor is Appirio. The Gold Sponsor is Speex, and Cegos is the Silver Sponsor.
· Connect with Convergence: For more information about Cornerstone Convergence 2014, visit www.CornerstoneConvergence.eu. To follow Convergence on Twitter, go to twitter.com/CSODConvergence or search #CSODConf.
About Cornerstone OnDemand
Cornerstone OnDemand is a leader in cloud-based applications for talent management. The company’s solutions help organizations recruit, train, manage and engage their employees, empowering their people and increasing workforce productivity. Based in Santa Monica, California, the company’s solutions are used by over 1,800 clients worldwide, spanning more than 15.5 million users across 191 countries and 42 languages. For more information about Cornerstone, visit csod.com. Read Cornerstone’s blog at csod.com/blog. Follow Cornerstone on Twitter at twitter.com/CornerstoneInc. Like Cornerstone on Facebook at facebook.com/CSODcommunity.