Densify Launches Cloud Industry’s First Optimisation-as-Code Product, Allowing All Applications to Self-Optimise, Saving Cloud Customers Millions
Customers Now Save an Average of 40% on Public Cloud Costs, With Some Exceeding 80%
London, UK – 15th October, 2018 – Densify, the Cloud Optimisation software company, today launched Cloe Aware, the industry’s first cloud optimisation-as-code product. Dedicated to bringing cloud costs dramatically down while improving application performance, Cloe Aware enables applications to self-optimise. Leveraging the industry’s first optimisation-as-code product, Cloud operations teams can automate application optimisation by simply adding one line of code into their infrastructure-as-code template.
Application demands can fluctuate every day, hour, and minute of the week. In parallel, cloud offerings, such as a compute instances can be purchased and configured in millions of different ways, and new technologies are introduced on a monthly basis. It’s impossible to align application needs with the right cloud technologies available while optimising each dollar spent. Densify analyses cloud usage patterns, proactively makes applications self-aware of their resource needs – matching application needs to available cloud resources. Densify’s new product, Cloe Aware, represents a major leap forward in cloud optimisation. By adding one line of code into an infrastructure-as-code template, that application is not only self-aware but now self-optimising.
“Cloe Aware represents an important technical leap as the first product in the industry to allow companies to build optimisation-as-code into their cloud operations. With one line of code, their apps can now be automatically and forever optimised,” said Gerry Smith, CEO, Densify.
A single line of code entered into the ‘infrastructure-as-code’ templates such as Terraform, cloudforms and cloudformation tools, dynamically calls on Cloe Aware 24/7 – this not only gives the cloud instances self-awareness of their cloud resources needs, based on business and application demands, but also the ability to automatically self-optimise. This means that the cloud instances on which the application runs are now able to automatically and dynamically change in the cloud – driving improved application performance and lowering cloud spend.
Product benefits include:
- A single line of code to fully automate cloud optimisation – without requiring any user interface functionality – making it simple and easy to bring cloud optimisation to the DevOps and TechOps teams
- Automatic generation of both machine-readable and human-readable output, enabling approval processes, flexible business intelligence reports and integration into Github or other repositories of choice
- Full automation based on Cloe’s patented AI engine that finds the right cloud technology fit for each application
- Proactive optimisation improves application, and ultimately business, stability and performance
- Self-awareness of cloud resources shows exactly the risk and wasted spend in cloud, and where improvements should be made without any degradation to application performance, and self-optimisation provides the ability to take the action to make changes
- Operational efficiency is delivered by allowing all DevOps and TechOps teams to come together and leverage automated mechanism in selecting the right cloud resources every time, for every application
Cloe Aware is available today. For more information, please see www.densify.com.
Densify is the Cloud Optimisation software company for CloudOps. Densify delivers Cloe, a machine-learning cloud optimisation engine which makes your applications self-aware and self-optimising – allowing them to automatically match their needs with perfectly fit cloud resources, 24/7. With 11 patents, Densify technology continuously learns your applications’ usage patterns, and automates the function of finding optimal cloud resources. Densify customers achieve improved application stability, performance, cloud management automation, and dramatic reduction in their cloud spend.