|Paris, March 13, 2013 – Alcatel-Lucent (Euronext Paris and NYSE: ALU) announces that the 2012 Document de référence and the 2012 Annual report on Form 20-F have been filed with the French Autorité des marchés financiers (AMF) and the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) respectively.
These documents can be downloaded from our website at www.alcatel-lucent.com, Investors and Shareholders pages, Regulated Information page, as well as from the AMF website for the French 2012 Document de référence (www.amf-france.org), and from the SEC website for the 2012 Annual report on Form 20-F (www.sec.gov).
The information contained in the 2012 Annual report on Form 20-F filed with the U.S. SEC, together with information contained in the Additional Information, both of which documents are in English, is equivalent to the information provided in French in the 2012 Document de référence filed with the AMF. The French 2012 Document de référence, as well as the Annual report on Form 20-F, the latter together with the Additional Information, include:
- the annual financial report,
- the statutory auditors’ report on Alcatel-Lucent’s parent company and consolidated financial statements,
- the statutory auditors’ special report on regulated agreements and commitments involving certain related parties,
- the report of the Chairman of the Board of directors concerning the conditions for preparing and organizing the work of the Board, internal control procedures, and risk management,
- the statutory auditors’ report concerning the report of the Chairman of the Board,
- the information related to the auditors’ fees,
- the information required for the stock repurchase program.
In accordance with the French “Grenelle 2” legislation, a summary of the social, environmental and societal aspects of the company’s activities are included.